Reviews for One Week till Marriage
samiamf69 chapter 6 . 8/9/2011
It was amazing! i love this story although i did think that krad would try something at the wedding and was suprisingly disappointed when he didnt. come to think of it was he even mentioned in the last chapter? oh well it doesnt matter cause the story was still awesome!
unmistakably forbidden chapter 6 . 8/4/2009
Aw, she confesses her love for him! ;D

hahaha, cute ending (
The Black Rose 1995 chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
ah! that is so cute!
chocolatemaltesers chapter 6 . 11/28/2008
finally married! :)
The Sora-muffin chapter 6 . 11/28/2008
This story was so cute! I loved it!

Sora
IcedOverFire chapter 6 . 11/19/2008
Oh my god, I can't wait for their honeymoon! It's a really sweet wedding you made for Dark and Riku. I want to read more about their not-so-usual relationship! I hope you post the next arc soon!
Selene of the Pure Moon chapter 5 . 9/5/2008
omg i love this made me laf so hard hahahahahahahahah
Subaki-Chan chapter 5 . 8/26/2008
I like it! . It's totally AOK so far, actually really good. I just have one request: If, and IF, you're going to turn this into a lemon/lime- this arc here- could you please make a milder version also? Cause I'm only 13, so... Yeah. Lol. Thanks so much, this is awsome!
Katerina.Vargas chapter 5 . 8/13/2008
AWW WIZ IS SO CUUTE! i love him and his strawberry's, haha poor Dark
narutos vixen chapter 5 . 8/12/2008
i hope you finish the story soon it's hilarious...
narutos vixen chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
i hope you have more stories there really good.
yunibell chapter 5 . 7/25/2008
it was really cute... update soon!
SavageTrickster chapter 5 . 7/20/2008
love ur story! such a cute & nice story. pls update!
BakaRain chapter 5 . 6/20/2008
Thank God! I was starting to loose faith! I loved it. Can't wait for the next one. Please don't make me wait an eternity again. Love your story! Take care! :p
IcedOverFire chapter 5 . 6/13/2008
Yey! You updated! Sorry for reviewing so late, family stuff, remember? Oh wait. It's dedicated to me? Thanks! I'm a girl...just to set the record straight. Well, it is kinda rushed but an update is an update and I'm sure that your next chapter will be better, you're such a great author, why wouldn't it be? I hope you update soon! I hope we can chat more soon!