Reviews for Care of a Friend
Epona1995 chapter 5 . 6/4/2008
wow keep writing it is sad that link is blind in one eye now
Tony WildRiver chapter 5 . 3/31/2008
this is so sweet! very well done. I look forward to the next chapter.
Link's Ocarina Babe chapter 5 . 11/10/2007
Aw! Poor Link! I hope he gets some help soon!
unposh brit chapter 5 . 11/9/2007
Ok you have to continue this.

I've just finished the game about an hour ago so i'm all "zelda'd" up. :S

Poor minda, interesting character but you've kept it real.

10/10
X-Harlequin-X chapter 5 . 11/9/2007
yay thank you so much for updating .
Lupus Animi chapter 4 . 10/21/2007
Good. Very good.

Who am i kidding? AWESOME! YOU ROCK! AND...UPDATE!
angel-kamui chapter 4 . 9/6/2007
I really like this story so far! Please update this story, don't let it die! You have a very interesting concept here!
X-Harlequin-X chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
oh cool
Doku-Sama-219 chapter 5 . 7/1/2007
Brilliant story plz continue
Micromyni chapter 5 . 6/26/2007
wow! what's going to happen next? great story! keeps me on my toes... PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
FelixScarlett chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
w00tage tis yo brother. Excellent story, one tip though. try and provide more insight into the charactesr. Ozere than that tis most beautiful i seen.
BlazeStarre chapter 5 . 6/6/2007
Great. Now they're both unconscious. I wonder what else can happen to them. And the twili things are stupid. I was like "Wow." when they went off the cliff. I couldn't help but think of Looney Toons when I read that.

"Betcha can't catch me!” I'm the gingerbread man! XD Yeah, that's classic.

The actual writing was good, as far as I can tell. Plus I'm tired right now, so... yeah. Update soon!
Peanuckle chapter 5 . 6/5/2007
Dramatic, I like it! Now Link gets to save Midna in return and the journey continues!
Epona1995 chapter 4 . 6/3/2007
plz write more it is getting good
Peanuckle chapter 4 . 6/1/2007
Pretty interesting. Midna seemed unnecessarily cruel to send Link off like that, but mabe she was just aggravated by the rain. We'll see if she redeems herself later on I suppose. There's not enough Midna stories out there and I salute you for writing one! *salute*