Reviews for Normal Life Doctor
Stephaniewerner27 chapter 4 . 2/22
How could you kill Cosmo! He was my favourite character, they just got him ,this is so sad!
Hediru chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
So sweet!
Anon chapter 7 . 3/29/2014
That was adorable. And smutty. And fluffy. All at the same time! Haha I really enjoyed that! .
Anon chapter 6 . 3/29/2014
HOLY FLUCK THIS IS SMUTTY OH GOD THIS IS AMAZING
Anon chapter 5 . 3/29/2014
I JUST REALIZED THE MEANING OF THE LAST SENTENCE IN CHAPTER FOUR HOLY CRAP
Anon chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
OH CRAP ITS SMUTTY yeeeeessssssss
caitlyn fox chapter 7 . 6/8/2013
omg I freeking love this although I don't think ill be ready ch 7 again just cuz im not a fan of them having kids so soon ahahah but im for sure gonna read this! 3
ivemademychoice chapter 7 . 1/16/2010
Aw this is so cutee!

Can you do a sequel?

PLEASE DO A SEQUEL!

I wanna see moree cute moments like thiss :D

12345jj chapter 7 . 5/21/2009
aww i love this so sweet and funny:)
changed-to-gingerwatson chapter 4 . 4/4/2009
Hey, your name is Lana Aurelius, and my name is Lana Poll. How wierd is that? Wow. Good chapter, I am now going to continue reading. This just gets more interesting.
changed-to-gingerwatson chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
I thought this first chapter was great. You say it's finished now so im gonna read it non stop until i get to the end.

GallifreyGirl01
T'Be chapter 7 . 9/25/2008
A very cute piece.

I think the Doctor was really hoping Rose was carrying his child in the final scene of Doomsday. He seemed a little too excited about the possibility of her being pregnant if it was someone else's.
Nephilim.Maya.Aphrodite chapter 7 . 7/12/2008
awawawwawawawawawaw! THAT IS SO CUTE! I'm just sorry that i haven't read it sooner! Please write more brill storys! Not that your other storys aren't brilliant ;D
zotlot chapter 6 . 10/18/2007
fantastic! and he looked so cute when he was holding that baby! how may of us obssessed and in-love-with-the-Doctor fangirls are there out there?

DOOMSDAY IS EVIL! Let's keep Rose alive through Fanfiction!

zotlot
TheAtlanteanEmpress chapter 7 . 6/16/2007
Daddy Doctor, lmao! xD

I found this relly funny.