Reviews for Track Season
YAJJ chapter 29 . 2/12/2014
I don't know if it should, but it really bothers me how everyone's just like, "you got kidnapped, molested and almost raped, but go elsewhere because Sora's in trouble." You know, to Roxas. I mean, trust me, I know that Sora's situation is bad, and I would never ask him to blow off his injuries for Roxas, but goddamn, a simple "are you alright?" "Yeah I'm fine" doesn't seem like it'd be enough to suffice. And on top of that, when they got to Sora's house, Leon's just like "you may be his best friend since effing preschool and would kill anyone who looked at Sora wrong, but you can stay here. I'm taking Riku with me, even though he's only known Sora for about a month." Does that seem wrong to anyone else? Don't get me wrong, I effing love this story and is one of the only yaoi stories I'll read, but Roxas is my baby, and it just all seems wrong.
I just really needed to point all that out.
Still loving the story, years after I read it the first time :)

Until next time,
Two-Stomach chapter 10 . 1/5/2014
Kairi and Selphie should date
Rikku and Tifa should date
everyone should date and no one should be straight
more lesbians we always need more lesbians 3
Guest chapter 34 . 10/22/2013
This was awsome I had some different ideas than you but it was cool how you did it.
kk bubbles kk chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
I ment favourite book on fan fic
kk bubble kk chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
Omg this is my book on fanfic. . I love how i feel like i am there i could read this book over and over again
Arachnoid chapter 13 . 9/22/2013
Damn you for making me like this fic and neglecting my homework! AAASHGH I need to do it! But I must read on...
ChibiRealm chapter 34 . 6/26/2013
I loved how you kept this story up beat but serious at the same time. Mainly the girl parts had me laughing at their little *cough cough* obsessions. But the last epilogue had be cracking up at roxas mentioning a five year old with ice cream and axel asking if sora is back already. I also really like that fact that zex and riku noticed sora depressed then smiling instantly. There are so many stories I read where the author doesn't have any of the characters notice but its clear to the reader and it always bugs me. Over all I'd recommend to others :D
Hasan chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Private Child Care tutors can be seen as an informal Child Care teacher who helps to motivate the students to study hard. A private Child Care tutor can help students in dealing with their personal problems that they cannot share with their school Child Care teachers.
Guest chapter 34 . 1/30/2013
This was.. I have no words. I read the entire thing and it was an emotional Roller Coaster ride i simply cannot express my thoughts. I hope you'll forgive me for not being able to compose more reviews.

This will definitely be a favourite though. Thank you.
Coffee Detective chapter 33 . 1/19/2013
This story has mainly ended, and it was absolutely wonderful.

I liked how you related the characters to track; it was interesting! And make out scenes were hot...XD

It was a really great story with its own humor and angst.
Nichiko chapter 20 . 10/18/2012
... I fell in love with this story! I really thought it was creative and all that fucking shit! Great job!
stereocolors chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
This is so adorable ;; -evemoreloveljdg-
I can't even type
stereocolors chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
aahh I just found this story today and am pretty much already hooked qwq Looking forward to reading more! Sora's dad's a jerk ;;
Suii Koalae chapter 34 . 3/12/2012
Continue, PLEASE! i'll do anything! I'll even come over to wherever you live and be a freaking maid for a month! you're an AMAZING writer, this is the best Kingdom Hearts story I've ever read, Keep it up!
SisterOfScarletDevil chapter 34 . 11/14/2011
That was absolutely heart-breakingly amazing! This story was one of the best I've ever read! Zexion's story is going to be continued right? :3
1,219 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »