Reviews for Moments of madness
mayfair22 chapter 5 . 7/15/2010
I really enjoyed each of these chapters...You write real well...please continue
Maggie D'Angelo chapter 5 . 12/19/2008
shut up with the falling thing!
momo-sake chapter 3 . 12/2/2008
Wah, this is is awesome.

Peter & Claire word associations are the best :P
momo-sake chapter 2 . 12/2/2008
Very nice!

Beautiful & poetic :)
momo-sake chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Aw, Peter and Claire are so cute together!
thisaccountisdone chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Lol, that's funny.

'Peter and Claire are the exception to every moral I swear)'

Haha, I was reading that line and Nikki said 'I swear' just as I read 'I swear' , lol.
Wolfie1901 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
elenwyn chapter 4 . 10/9/2008
I love all these little shots so far, you've really got the characterisations spot on, (and who can resist a bit of Paire being all flirty with each other, eh? ;) ) I especially liked this last one, you really got into the feel of the scene.

One little bit of constructive crit is that there are errors, mostly grammar based. Not a lot, but it does detract from the otherwise amazing writing you've got going on :) Have you got a beta? If you ever wanted someone to look over stuff for you, I'd be happy to offer.

But keep up the good work! Can't wait to read more from you _
kylielink chapter 4 . 10/8/2008
please continue,I like it so far
Realynn8 chapter 3 . 10/8/2008
Loved it! Thiswas great! Woohoo!
Realynn8 chapter 2 . 10/8/2008

First chapter: Was very sweet and I liked it a lot. They are really close and they always should be.

Second chapter: This one has a little more angst in it and I really liked it. I know incest is suppose to be wrong but I always close an eye if is it Peter and Claire. So, more of that. :)

Keep up the good work, I am gonna read more now. chapter 3 . 7/11/2007
wonderful, there were points where you were going to brink into the ratings of M lol post again soon

dtng4ever chapter 3 . 7/11/2007
i love these one shots! they are really good! i love Paire! I wish they weren't related! post more soon!
TrueNightingale chapter 3 . 7/10/2007
Whoa. I want to play too! Hot. Paire. LOL! Great chapter!
Joanna chapter 3 . 7/10/2007
I've just found this fic, and I love it! I love your different styles for each chap/one-shot, but my favourite one, so far, is the 3rd one. I like the poetic style of the 2nd one, but I think I prefer the prose style of the 1st and 3nd ones.

The playful, flirtateous banter between Peter and Claire is wonderful, and it's great to see them tentatively testing out the waters.

Please keep writing this :)