Reviews for Every Ending is Also a Beginning
brakken chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
I don't know, I like the title myself. I think it fits very well with the idea of the story in general. This was a really original idea, showing the aftermath of Kikyou and Inuyasha's betrayal and how Miyatsu first met Naraku. I especially enjoyed the little scene with Miyatsu in the very beginning, 'lecturing' himself- it was very amusing, it reminded me so much of Miroku...They're definitely related. And I agree that Naraku was weak in the beginning, it's the only explanation for the jewel getting burned in the first place, and it does make sense, given how he couldn't control his own actions against Kikyou properly. I bet Onigumo was still conscious at this point, and that extra bit of will against Naraku's actions would've weakened him as well. Nice job, I enjoyed it.
DRAKE220 chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
funny how i never thought of that- why didn't Naraku steal the jewel then? nicely done.
ManonLeChat chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
What a great, tense encounter! And I like the life you give to minor manga characters of Miyatsu and Kaede (Miyatsu is Miroku's grandfather, correct?). Your portrayal of Naraku as vicious, but still weak and new in his demon from is dead-on. Now that I think about it, it is strange that he didn't try to steal the Shikon jewel after incapacitating Kikyou and Inuyasha. Nice work.
kitsune-koinu chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
hm, i never read a fic explaining this...if that makes
Moonglow gal chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
That's really original! (if you hear any sarcasm in there, I SWEAR there's none!) I never thought about why Naraku didn't just swoop in the minute Kikyou died. And well-written, too!
The Painted Lady chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Pretty cool! You could make this a multi-part, if you wanted too. Describing how Miroku's ancestor recieved the windtunnel in his hand, but it stands alone really well. Good job!