Reviews for These Small Hours
Musiclova8284 chapter 1 . 2/15
I love that movie
mngrue chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Squee : ) Gotta love that movie. Thanks for the fic.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Dean loves his ficitonal heros as much as anyone, he just hates to admit it.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
great story.
DangerousDiamondDarling chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Aww!So cute! And what a blast from the past, I haven't seen that movie since I was little but you've made me want to watch it again ;)

Thanks for the sweet fic!

Lovetoread89 chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Aw, I loved it! My sister and I always do that when one of us is ill, except we always watch a really old version of 'the lion the witch and the wardrobe' that we had when we were small. I thought it was really touching when Dean thought about how he misses his Mom just like Bastian. Great job!
MeShelly chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
LOL, I've never seen "The Never Ending Story", but I kind of want to now. This was a very cute piece, with cool character interaction as usual. I like it when John is portrayed a little lighter and less obsessed, and the little customs of the brothers that develop when you have to live together and somewhat-removed from the rest of humanity.

Dean and Sam are so adorable in this one-thanks for posting. :)

Zadrak chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
aww i love that film too... I wanted a Falkor.. and i atill cry when the horse dies.

Great stuff _

girlfan1979 chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Really nice little tale. Captures a believable moment in time, a history, and the voices of the characters well.
phantombabe chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
AW! SO SWEET! lol sorry just had to get that out... that was a really good short fic. keep up the good work!
PseudoImp chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
that was cute. real cute.

"I do not pout."

"Might want to stop, though, if you're going to prove your point."

Thanks for sharing this with us.
carocali chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
What a sweet little moment. The popcorn was an added bonus! I do truly hope they did have times like this.

Thanks for sharing!
angel679 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
I went to see that in the theater with my sister and brother and my brother wanted to leave when the bad thing with glowy eyes showed up *omg they had their own ceiling demon* it was there too. I loved the movie and this story was awesome. I like to think that every now and then they may have a had a little normal.
Ditzyleo chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
I adore these background ff! This was really sweet! Loved it
unapologetic chapter 1 . 5/10/2007 cute and Sammy!