Reviews for Always Together is SO Embarrassing
NefCanuck chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Interesting, I wonder just how far either of Henry or Ren are gonna go to keep Karin "safe" from Kenta.

Not like she needs saving, if anything *Kenta* needs protection from Karin at her worst... LOL

Well done, awaiting next chapter
RandomlyRandomness chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Ren is gonna punch someone's face in if he can't learn to get all of his anger under control. Maybe he should spend time with his loving grandmother.

And now that you mention it maybe I should write just one Karin fic. Wow, 32 is quite a pitiful number, but compare it to some others and it's also quite good.
Jordan chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
That was awesome. Dont make any changes, dont do anything to it, its awesome, unless you need to make your asjustments. But I'm just letting you know , ITS AWESOME! D
Brogramn chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
I like Karin (Chibi Vampire) very much. I watched the whole anime, and I look forward to collecting the manga. And I would say don't worry about the number of storys. Remember: quality over quantity.

So far, it seems genuine, as the characters are in thier original personas. I wonder what you'll do with the rest of the story. And will Winner ever get Maki's name right?

Anyways, keep up the good work

KPAAF

Bro
marcus k chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
nice keep this up and you will have a book. i liked it!: )
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11