Reviews for Always Together is SO Embarrassing
Nightmare Knight Absynthe chapter 12 . 1/30/2008
I LOVE this story! ALL of it. Adding the half vampire thing was a good addition, and you gave it a good back story. It's not just thrown in like some other things that people do, its perfectly well done. And what you're doing with Winner and Maki is EXACTLY what he needs. Maki is SO perfect for him, and he should have realized that earlier. Keep on writing this amazing story!
FlyingCow65 chapter 12 . 1/14/2008
Dude we need the next chapter please please
Meiko again Meiko M chapter 12 . 1/3/2008
_() So apparently I'm a total idiot and didn't realize that ch. 12 was the last chapter! ahaha.

Thanks for writing the fanfiction! I do so really really hope that you continue on with it; it's truly brilliant!

I'm not sure what else to say that I haven't said yet.. but..

you're an amazing authoress. You have incredible talent, good plot structure, and amazing potential for even more developed stories! This story is very very entertaining and is truly a piece of literature; please please do update soon (if you're not to tired: remember to only write when you feel you should. its not something that should be forced)!

And finally thank you once again for writing this and deciding to share it on D

Ja till next time, Hero-sama!

~Meiko
Meiko M chapter 12 . 1/3/2008
...T_T...

oi vei... lol thats so... argh! I dunno.. irritating! _ Good for angst though. Ah... Poor Maki.. poor Winner...

dangit! I just wanna somehow reach in and make it all right..

boo. lol

I'm going to go read the next chap now -

~Meiko
Meiko M chapter 11 . 1/3/2008
Ahahahahhaaha! XD Fifty babies wailing on full power, following someone around and they can't get rid of it. That was so completely and utterly random, and so completely and uttery hilarious. You win. _ Onto the fanfiction...

ahh... I do so love a good character development! You wrote Anju's very well too. I like the mature twist on her persona as well as the slightly sarcastic tone to her thoughts... it's refreshing after the globs of sorrow that she was portrayed as in the anime/manga. Good times. Onto chapter douze!

bai-nara! ~Meiko
Meiko M chapter 10 . 1/3/2008
hmm...

good chapter. it was good for rounding out the emotional plot structure of your story, and it was good for adding to the plot.

; I'll admit though, to be blantantly honest I prefer the fluff. I'm a bit like Anju, I dislike seeing *reading, even if its fictional* when people I like are upset. But, it was essential for the plot and thus, I perservere! Wahahhahah! _

Aww... I feel worse for Kenta than I do for Karin. But that's only my humble opinion.

Thanks for writing!

Ja ~*~ Meiko
Meiko M chapter 9 . 1/3/2008
Oh noes... o(_
Meiko M chapter 8 . 1/3/2008
Hm... Kenta really IS changing quite a bit.. that's interesting. _ I like the schmexehness, by the way! lol when he (Kenta) growled at Karin, I raised an eyebrow and couldn't help but to say "o la la!~" XD I love it; it makes things all the more interesting! The plot is definately starting to really develop; it's exciting!

Ja! ~Meiko
Meiko M chapter 7 . 1/3/2008
XD Someone's been watching quite a bit of Men in Black, haven't they? _~ I kid you.

Aaw! FINALLY! Yay! Maki totally deserves Winner! I'm not so sure it goes vice versa, but yes! She's such a good friend to Karin, and though she gets jealous and stuff sometimes, she still holds those feelings inside and continues trying to help Karin with all of her problems.

_ so I loved this, even if it was a side story! yay ]

ja! ~Meiko
Meiko M chapter 6 . 1/3/2008
O_O

...

*shock shock*...

Woah dang. That was... intense. Short, and very very intense.

Is Kenta that honest? I guess that makes sense... if his dream is to be a good citizen and the like, then it makes sense that he'd have a hard time lying. Especially if it's to someone he loves.

But dang! He confessed! Hm.. I'm still not quite sure what to make of it. I'm still in shock. But that was... yes, very good, and intense.. lol

Ja till the next chap, ~An extremely shocked Meiko
Meiko M chapter 5 . 1/3/2008
aw! _ I loved this chapter! So cute and so much fluffiness, *takes a piece of cotton out of hair*, it was my favorite chapter by far!

I love all the allusions to different anime and games by the way! Last chapter Rurouni Kenshin, this chapter Halo and Trinity Blood.. lol very skillful.

Aah.. Kenta's finding out the truth... I wonder how he'll react? I hope he's okay with everything for Karin's sake.

Yay for almost getting Maki's name right! _

Ja mata! ~Meiko
Meiko M chapter 4 . 1/3/2008
lol, very cute chapter! Ren's absolutely hilarious sometimes, I love it! Hmm... I wonder if Kenta's changing into a vampire.

I wish Winner-kun would remember Maki's name! Oi, he's so one-track minded sometimes lol

I wish Kenta would just say "I love you" to Karin! She KNOWS that he does, he just needs to admit it lol

_ thanks again for writing! (im going to continue reading!)

Ja! ~Meiko
Meiko M chapter 3 . 1/3/2008
o.0 It is obvious. Did someone seriously ask you that? ;.

I loved the allusion to Harry Potter, by the way. And thestrals. D. Anyway, onto the story:

Aah, it's progressing! I love it! lol I'm not sure what else to say... it's sad that Anju thinks that Karin doesn't love her as much as she used to. Poor Anju *pout*. She'll be okay though.

Ah! and dangit Kenta! just confess! XD lol I can't wait till he does!

lol Karin is so silly with her dream!

Anyway, I'm going to read more!

Dewa mata! ~Meiko
Meiko M chapter 2 . 1/3/2008
It may not have been super duper long, but in lue (sp? i dunno) of everything you're writing it was essential and really good _. I love seeing that side of Ren; most of the time he's just spiteful and distant, but it's true that he does have that caring side of him. I'm glad you were able to show that! And it's nice seeing Kenta bold and strong D, just like how Karin changed him through being with him!

And now I'm babbling

lol anyway, thanks again for writing all of this! _ I love it! i'm going to continue reading more now!

Ja ne, ~Meiko -
Meiko M chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
oh mi gosh! _

I'm so happy! This is the most amazing Karin fanfiction I have ever seen/read, ever! Every detail, line and passage are so believable, it's a very very good continuation!

And you wrote the characters perfectly, there was absolutely NO OOC-ness!

I also can imagine everything perfectly, like it were an actual episode or manga; that takes a lot of talent!

Thank you for writing this, I'm sure you've made tons of readers really happy!

Normally my reviews are longer, but I'm on the edge of my seat to read the next chapter, so I will later I promise!

Ja mata! ~Meiko