Reviews for Always Together is SO Embarrassing

OMG!
animefreakxp chapter 12 . 12/29/2007
omg i love ur story XD so sweet sad etc XD update soon XD
Titan6 chapter 12 . 12/19/2007
I'm really enjoying this thus far - I read it all tonight (just got into Karin). I was just wondering something. I remember in one of the volumes it records Karin's thoughts about the difference in lifespan, and how that really put a damper on her mood. It seems to me that she would be really excited about the fact that Kenta would be able to live as long as her. Her negative reaction to him lying to her is completely understandable, however. I was wondering more than anything I suppose if that point would have any weight. The characters, other than that, seem very in-character when they're supposed to be, so kudos on that. I hope you have time to continue this soon. Oh, and where did you find volumes 7and 8 of this scanlated? Eh...I guess that really has nothing to do with the review. I had better stop now, it's turning into a story of its own!
yotengo chapter 12 . 11/27/2007
EH why did you stop?...in Augst...ya.

I need to know what happens!

*sigh*

anyway this seems like a really good story and i really do think that you should continue it.

yo_tengo...(my gaia name)
Kitsune6 chapter 12 . 11/25/2007
Yay for Karin's friend, what's-her-name. )

But I missed the KxK fluff. Keep up the good work. )
Beowulf31486 chapter 12 . 11/18/2007
A nice little chapter and it is nice to see that Winner has finally sorted things out. Not too much to really say, except that I have enjoyed reading your fic so far and look forward to reading the next chapter.
Beowulf31486 chapter 11 . 11/18/2007
Great stuff so far. I just thought that I would review this particular chapter because I wanted to point out a slight mistake that you made.

Original:

But then again, Karin and Kenta didn't have to go closer than friends, nor did Karin have to bite Kenta, and Karin didn't have to offer up his neck (er, down, since Karin was shorter) to her, so really it was their fault they were in this mess.

As you can probably know see it should be: "and Kenta didn't have to offer up his neck..." Just a simple little mistake that was made. Nothing major, but I thought that I should point it out so that you can edit it.
Yuna Li Yang chapter 12 . 11/9/2007
I thought this was done quiet well and can't wait to see how you continue the story line. I've read all the chapters you have right now and would love to see more please
j3dd chapter 12 . 11/4/2007
haha! nice work! cant wait to read the nxt chap! nice fanfic!

!
Hikaru Matsumi chapter 12 . 10/2/2007
Your being a bit lazy with the length of the chaps so far...I really like the anime this story! I do hope you update soon
hatakekakashifan4000 chapter 12 . 9/16/2007
oh how sweet! i luff it to death poor kenta... yay winner good job ...please update as soon as possible :D
A Complete Waste of Space chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
i thought onii-chan meant "older brother"... well...
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 4 . 9/12/2007
lol- kawai! hey whats a shock put?

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 3 . 9/12/2007
aww kawaii! bu then aww for Anju and her bro. They both love her and dont want her to get hurt (

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 2 . 9/12/2007
lol- love it! and yourwelcome with the reivew! Im really ejoying it

155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »