Reviews for Always Together is SO Embarrassing
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
omg this is so cute so far XD I need to sleepthough! But ill definatly read it later! its up to the faves Great job!

Ari chan
Tyrix chapter 12 . 8/31/2007
Doing a great job so far. Keep up the good work!
10joinfei chapter 12 . 8/31/2007
very good story, I'm enjoying it!

10joinfei chapter 4 . 8/30/2007
Good Chapter (I loved the Midsummer refrence!)

Ren is funny!

anywhoo: Actually, I think there are only 5 out in english (as i've checked mutliple bookstores (in 10 states, i travled alot this summer) and could only find books 1-5... )

10joinfei chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
I have to say, I'm more into the Manga, but the anime had a really cute ending.

and this story adds to it in true Karin fashion.

Great Job!

Paper Hearts Bleed Ink chapter 3 . 8/23/2007
um the part where Karin holds out to signify how much her love is was funny. That happened in a book called Maximum Ride except Max was on Valium when she admitted her love to Fang. (she was getting surgery) but it was still funny.
Paper Hearts Bleed Ink chapter 2 . 8/23/2007
"secret love message" the joys of 6th grade flashing before my eyes! yea me and Dan (who are only best friends) share a secret language called Moon Runes and we wrote messages. you could call them secret love messages. XD i love flames i cant belive you dont. but i couldnt flame this story its too good.
Paper Hearts Bleed Ink chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
"sexy creature of the night" XD haha. that cheered me up im terribly sick now and locked im my room so my family wont get it T.T but now im happy.
marus chapter 11 . 8/19/2007
sorry this took so long to reply. it great but is a cliff hanger...can't wait o the next
Sans Fire chapter 11 . 8/18/2007
better end happily, other then that GREAT! very cool
Jordan chapter 12 . 8/17/2007
I loved both Chapters 11 and 12.

Especially 12. That was the sweetest thing every.

And you did a very good job!
spicyrice chapter 12 . 8/15/2007
TOTALLY brilliant...

don't push yourself too hard though with all the work, take it easy...

good luck with the rest of the story.

P.S: do you know if there is like another actual Karin series that's going to come out or something on T.V?

I mean after the whole showdown at the lake with Winner Kun and the sweet ending at the restaurant place.
Hoku ala chapter 12 . 8/15/2007
I glad to hear from you again!

Good Job on the chapters!
NefCanuck chapter 12 . 8/13/2007
Interesting pair of chapters (I mean heck, you even managed to make me feel something for Winner other than abject loathing in this latest chapter, bravo ;))

But I think we need to get inside Kenta's head again, because right now he should be going crackers trying to figure out how to fix what he's so blatantly screwed up :P
spicyrice chapter 11 . 8/13/2007
i am so loving your interpretation of Karin.

You should write more...

and i think something's up with chapter 12, i can't read it.

ciao.