Reviews for Fanclub
mayaoneechan13 chapter 3 . 3/26/2010
That was hilarious! Blackrose was totally in character! (minus the wavemaster staff part, but that didn't matter so much) Also, the ending was cute, even if it felt a little rushed.

But all in all, this story is pure awesome :D
Iris - Soul Guidance chapter 3 . 9/8/2007
one word to describe this story awesomeness! BlackRose and Kite do make a good couple ne? but what about everyone else?...
Magus1108 chapter 3 . 8/1/2007
This was pretty good.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 7/28/2007
Hahahaha! . I love this story! You finished it! Congrats.

Kite and Blackrose act so in character. You should write a sequel. Or at least another KitexBlackrose story.
kayinay chapter 3 . 7/28/2007
am i the first review? *whines* anyhos, still lovelovelove. you should totally do what you were thinking, the first-date-actually-happens and omg, either hikaru or toji (because they're SO obsessed) recognize the voices and try AGAIN (because they think that they'll have better luck in person, except not telling blackrose or kite who they are online, cuz both of them made it clear they wouldn't think of dating them and stuff!)!

ps. might wanna set the story to "complete"... cuz it is, i think? and you forgot. :) lotsa love.
Kaiser Spartan chapter 3 . 7/28/2007
yay u finally finished this story yipe!1 i'm high on sugar
isis2k2 chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
This was fun, Kite was sure having a good time. I really like how Blackrose acts just as she does in the game. I can't wait to see who will be the ever so lucky one with a fan club next time.
isis2k2 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Will you look at this, now you got me reading your other .hack fics while I wait for the next chapter in Loggin On. Putting that aside I would have imagined BlackRose to get a little jealous as her first reaction not burst laughing. Then again that's what made this amusing. But a Kite fan club? I wonder how that got started.
xiia chapter 2 . 5/25/2007
Lol, Blackrose is totally in-character!
Black Jackal chapter 2 . 5/20/2007
This is too hilarious. If you have the time expand a bit on the idea, maybe into the gu series. Cant wait for that final chapter!
FirstBornofMainHyugaHousehold chapter 2 . 5/20/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH! That is HILARIOUS! Oh my gosh, people could DIE laughing reading this! Beautiful job, and PLEASE keep writing your comically correct fanfics!
Wolfy chapter 2 . 5/18/2007
Nyuu~ *giggles*

Remember to smile cuz' Jesus loves ya!~
RuKiA RoJaS chapter 2 . 5/17/2007
omg thats very interesting!fan club!loll

please update soon!P
Spanner chapter 2 . 5/16/2007
Very cute story. Gotta feel sorry for Kite, though: "I don't go on dates with anyone that I meet online." - BlackRose

Keep writing!
Krissy chapter 2 . 5/15/2007
Re: A/N. If they didn't like the first two, I doubt they'd be reading it. XD

Re: pretty much everything else. Anyhos, still LOVELOVE. So cute, so silly. So can't even wait for the next one. :)