Reviews for Heavy Baggage
SHYEAH! (sh-yeah) Amazing!
Batbaby chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
Nice one dude *nods*
Batbaby chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
Hee hee I like how ya ended it! It was DRAMATIC! (I'm not good at spelling) Anyways...nice chappie dude!
Batbaby female chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
MAKE IT HAVE A SEQUAL! (did I spell dat right?) Hee hee anyways AWESOME CHAPPIE DUDE!
Lorraine chapter 7 . 6/14/2010
i know it's been a looong time but...PLEASE CONTINUE!
PiotrMc chapter 7 . 6/14/2008
i like it
hittocerebattosai chapter 7 . 2/11/2008
I really cannot wait to see what happens next! Update again soon? *puppy dog look* pretty pretty please? *tackles thee* I LOVE IT! *grins*
Wandering Raccoon chapter 7 . 11/9/2007
AMAZING story! Hope you keep going with it!
TDG3RD chapter 7 . 9/5/2007
Lesse, always enjoy reading Barbara/Dick interaction. This chapter also shows the effect of Slight and how far-reaching it's becoming, which really amps up the sense of danger even more. Not really much else to say... except, can't wait for the next chapter.

Until next time.
Spawn Guy chapter 7 . 8/20/2007
Yeah, if my team mate/sometimes lover showed up to tell me I'm on vacation in the middle of a possible war zone I'd probably be pretty annoyed to. Guess that Superman idea may be going somewhere, huh? That's seriously scary how far and how fast Slight is moving. Four cities in a row, one of them not infested with crime per say but home to the most powerful being on the entire planet. And the one man Babs can turst to stop this in in New York, and the other we know is already there is already infected. Scary. Really scary. Glad to see this back in action, hope I catch the next chapter soon.
TDG3RD chapter 6 . 7/4/2007
I just recently found this story, and it's going great so far. I'm a big fan of Spidey (Not as big on Batman, not that I don't like him, just that I'm a bigger Spidey fan). I also like Daredevil showing up in this story, as a bit more than just a cameo. Makes me want to see a Batman/Daredevil meet up. Anyways, I'll be keeping an eye out for a new chapter of this story.

Until next time.
Super Tinfoil Man Part 2 chapter 2 . 6/23/2007
It's a good start, will read more later !
Spawn Guy chapter 6 . 6/21/2007
For a chapter that apparently didn't know where it was going that was pretty good for a set up. Starts to feel like things are getting into place to go into motion. Huh. I thought Bats didn't like New York mainly because of the high meta/mutant population, but that's kind of taken from Frank Miller's writing for the 90's Batman/Spawn crossover, and there's plenty of room to say how non cannon that is. It's also nice to see Bruce taking in the pros and cons of the place after pretty much growing up in Gotham's on it's sleeves crime atmosphere. He's street wise but he hasn't studied for a pop quiz even though you go through all his methods.

Slight is also a nice mystery. There's just so much to think about if you consider Marvel and DC's respective chemical histories, like Venom, the Super Solider Serum, Gamma Radiation, Mutant Growth Hormone, the Hourman Formula and everything else...an enhancing agent unknown to either fields is a truly frightening thing.

Spidey came off pretty good in the last chapter, or rather Peter Parker did and to be honest that's really the same thing. The introduction of some duality was nice, like there's some things Peter would prefer to keep out of his mind and so files them away for Spider-Man to use. It's interesting without being too Bat level and that's good because these are two different characters. Bat rules don't entirely apply to Spider rules and that's the whole point of a crossover. The tension of Peter's situation is great, real horror movie level stuff from the "something isn't right here" act with his attacker to the actual horrific injection. The fact Peter and all of us know what has to be in there is too great for words and there's something powerful about the fact this happened to Peter Parker rather than Spider-Man that makes us feel really vulnerable. Combined with what Bruce knows about what Slight does to normal users, the thought is horrifying when thinking about what it'll do to an actual meta. It also feels like the team up is going to be one of desperate circumstance rather than a native getting buddy buddy with an out-of-towner, which is not a bad thing considering how amazingly easy some crossovers can be in fanfiction (I'm guilty of that myself).

Daredevil's growing on me since it seems he's growing into more than a throw away cameo. Kind of a go between Bats and Spidey, appropriate given his past as Spider-Man light and his evolution under Miller. Perhaps there's someone similar to call in from the Batclan. Oracle wouldn't be too out of place, and if Bludhaven has a Slight (I'm not joking) problem as well Nightwing, a grown teen hero as well, would be sort of justified butting into his mentors investigation.
Gollum's Fish chapter 5 . 6/4/2007
"Woefully out of character"? Hmm ... I don't think it was, actually; you gave him the classic Peter Parker guilt, but his reaction was justified, I thought, and I actually felt really tense for him. The thought of "Oh God, what the hell was in that needle?" came to mind, followed by an unnerving knowledge of what it was. Oh dear.

I think your tense issue is pretty much resolved! Didn't spot anything in here at all, and I thought you handled the 'flash-back' rather nicely; you made it good and believeable, and you kept the pace quick. It is, oddly enough, kind of like reading a comic, the way you write, and you do keep the characters in check, despite what you may think - Batman is well-done, and so is Spider-man. You're doing well, and I certainly want to find out what happens!

All the best, and, to add that really annoying thing that crappy reviewers do, "please write more!"

Gollum's Fish
Gollum's Fish chapter 4 . 6/3/2007
Hello there!

I am thoroughly enjoying this story. I've never read anything on Batman (not even the comics, though I watched the cartoons as a child with some religious vigour!) but I'm finding your characterisation of him brilliantly handled. You make him interesting and just as dark as he is meant to be.

Spider-man, also, is well done - I am a Spider fan, though of the films and, again, the TV series, so this is a double barrel of fun!

Interesting how you chose to work in present tense. Very, very difficult to write in and not make a boo-boo, and you did make a couple, but nothing major enough to have stuck in my head and irritated the Hell out of me (as they often do!).

I am very intrigued to know where this is going, and to see the development of this very interesting heroic pairing. All I can suggest to you is that you watch the tense thingy, but I'm pretty sure you have that tabbed already!

All the best, and hope to read more from you soon,

Gollum's Fish