Reviews for Hurt
Lacy-Jane chapter 9 . 9/14/2009
Great story!
Sugargirl5 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I cried at this chapter, I don't know why, but I did... It's just so sad for both of them! I love this story!
rachael-cullen222 chapter 8 . 7/21/2009
arghh! PLEASE update soon i think im going mad!
Noble Korhedron chapter 10 . 5/6/2009
Well, if this is around end-of-Eclipse'ish you could always end it with Bella having a bad(sunny) day at high school and then Edward turns up(not realising) and proposes that same night...? I dunno, it just seems like the perfect ending...! :) B for the stuff so far.
former.trackstar chapter 10 . 2/16/2009
I liked this story too. you are an amazing writer!
mrsedwardcullen73ca chapter 10 . 2/9/2009
Great story, cant wait for a continuation, maby bella can become really sick or bulimic or something, just a suggestion
Neha chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Hi,

I totally and completed loved your story! it was the first story on that i read twice.

i loved the way you described Bella's feelings, so that the reader can empathize; at the same time Edward's logic also makes sense.

Great story.

Do keep on writing more!

Regards,

Neha
hippogriff-tamer chapter 10 . 1/26/2009
another amazing story
Nehemie or Amy chapter 10 . 1/3/2009
You should CONTINUE this story. It's great . One idea is that charlie walks on them making out and Edward didn't hear him because he was to busy : ) then it goes on normal but Bella grouned. Well the next day they go to school and the whole cullens make fun of them (they knew because of Alice). Soon ending that chapter with them planing a prank on Mike Newton.
eclxx112233 chapter 5 . 11/8/2008
aw :)

love it!
TripleXX chapter 9 . 8/28/2008
i think you should continue because it's doing good so far
mymarlena chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
OMG awesome
Tamper with my memory chapter 3 . 1/14/2008
how sad:(
tu es mon ame chapter 7 . 1/5/2008
i really like this story, but there are a few spelling problems, such as discuss for disgust and barley for barely, not sure if your word spellcheck did this but yeah :D
barbiedoll123 chapter 1 . 1/5/2008