Reviews for Hurt
School Librarian chapter 10 . 11/27/2007
One of my favorite short stories, and one of the best Twilight fan fic authors.
Selonianth chapter 10 . 10/26/2007
um... ok i got nothing as far as ideas go but you just have to find a way to continue this u just gotta
No Name chapter 10 . 8/30/2007
Must continue further into there sexual relationship. idea 1.
Llama Mama23 chapter 10 . 7/22/2007
hm...i don't know what you could write, but anything would do!you're an excellent writer and i'm sure you could make any idea wonderful!
Llama Mama23 chapter 2 . 7/22/2007
aw!poor edward! *cries for him*

the writing is excellent...
Larkamarie chapter 10 . 6/29/2007
try and put new moon in there where he leaves her, and then she finds out there is more to her sickness than carlisle found like she is becoming diabetic or something, and she gets really sick close to dying and Edward has no idea.
SleepilyHaunted chapter 10 . 6/24/2007
Again really good um as for where the story goes maybe you could uh maybe well crud! I am having trouble so far it is fairly good so you COULD have it complete now beccause it's not as if you left me at a cliffy cause if you did i would be yelling and screaming right now as for ideas maybe you could have Charlie walk in on them when they are "setting there new boundries"?idk thats the only idea i have so far UD soon if you can or put on complete :D

Emily
jacobsboo chapter 10 . 6/12/2007
So their on 2nd base right? Why not make it a homer run?
melting gold chapter 10 . 6/10/2007
don't know about any new ideas but i love the story. i think it was right for bella to ask for equalness..it's only fair.
melting gold chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
i love it! nice beginning!
EntrustingLove chapter 10 . 6/8/2007
please continue! how? i have no idea... however you need to! please!...xoxoxo

CAT
ERAvulgaris chapter 10 . 6/7/2007
love the story definitely update
anonymous chapter 10 . 6/4/2007
That was a really good story. I loved the complexity of how the specific words effected the mood and the tone of the dialoge. it really was a good part to the brilliant story of Twilight. Very good point of that the charactors belong to the author, my only problem with that theory is the author writes the book so that the charactors stories are known; so doesnt that mean that the author wants the charactors to belong to the world?
reader101 chapter 10 . 6/2/2007
that was nice.
saranicole chapter 9 . 6/1/2007
CUTENESS! YAY! That was SO FUN! Thanks for writing that! YAY! I shall have very good dreams tonight! :)
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »