Reviews for Hurt
saranicole chapter 9 . 6/1/2007
CUTENESS! YAY! That was SO FUN! Thanks for writing that! YAY! I shall have very good dreams tonight! :)
saranicole chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Okay, proof that you're an amazing writer:

I JUST FINISHED "Family Time and a Surprise for Edward", at the end of which, I was giggling and laughing and smiling and all that fun stuff... I mean, with Alice's clever clothing switch? FABULOUS!

And now, after just ONE CHAPTER of "Hurt", I'm on the verge of CRYING! I feel like I'm on an emotional roller coaster!

When an author can evoke emotions (like that) in a reader... well, that's a sign of their brilliance, I think.

Therefore, you're an incredible writer! YAY!
LillyHalliwell chapter 10 . 5/30/2007
how about there is a mistake in bella's bloodwork and ske is actually pregnate with someone else's child because edward didn't break his boundaries? it's great so far.
ridiculouskopec chapter 9 . 5/27/2007
m thats so cute. im not sure what else you could do. You could leave it here, but i think that there is a way that you could continue it? I just can't think of any, that and im really tired! i have read two stories as far as you have written them today! lol! love it!
leem248 chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
this is good!
ridiculouskopec chapter 4 . 5/27/2007
wow - i LOVE your story! amazing author..sheesh! lol i love the angst and intense emotions! i love edward!
lovetodanceintherain chapter 10 . 5/20/2007
hm. you could try a rated M story, you know if you want. i dunno. you're author here! or...you could make something HORRIBLE happen, i mean like really, really horrible happen to bella, then she'd be turned to a vamp, then...:-)
Mesaana chapter 10 . 5/20/2007
Really loved the story, though it is in english that I'm not so good in, it dosn't mattar, because the story is so good. I also would like it to continue, maybe some new aspect that difficults things? Or some kind of event that troubles things? Like a third person that is causeing trouble? There are a lot of things that could happen )
jadecullens22 chapter 10 . 5/19/2007
LUV all the romance in the story. But it also (in my opinion) needs drama. Not the E-B stuff, but the Bella and Jacob stuff, or the Volturi tracking down Bella, or something to do with Victoria. You're a genius with writing, I'm sure you'll think of something :)!
FoxxyWeasel chapter 10 . 5/19/2007
about you're other story...does he kill her when he follows her home?
cullenfan chapter 9 . 5/19/2007
ahh...love your writing...love this story...ahh...
blankExpressions chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
yes you should continue! Upsate as fast as you can.
erica chapter 9 . 5/19/2007
yes you should continue inless your trying to kill me. this is really good you should write alot more. please:)
lil chapter 9 . 5/19/2007
ive got one word for you and that's continue
Manar chapter 9 . 5/19/2007
great job! u should totally coninue!
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »