Reviews for Never Spoken
Multitules chapter 1 . 8/6
I don't know why it hasn't occurred to me to look up some GinxRangiku fics when they're obviously such cuties, and when I need them to be happy once in their lives because their hinted love is just so sad.
I have never watched the anime and I don't remember reading the manga in English, at least not when it had Gin in, so his country accent? was unexpected, but looking back, I do know who his seiyuu is so maybe it's not that weird to accept...
Anyway, what I want to say is that I really liked this one-shot and thoroughly enjoyed the flashback, although I'm sad that their happiness could not last longer.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Hey:) I really loved it! Cool that you incorporated it into the canon storyline too
hisgirltuesday chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
This was so beautiful and touching. Wonderful read!
alleemaria chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
This is beautiful! Well done, it's really well written and touching and sad... But not too sad, if you see what I mean ;)
Ashbee lee chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Hi thank you..I'm a fan of rangiku and you have continuetion for this? I really love to read it!please
BarneBucky chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
One of my favourite stories of Gin and Rangiku. i absolutely love this 33
SymmetricGirl chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I really love this! Good job! :)
Sakura Tsubari chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I really liked this :) RanGin is one of my favorite pairings. You kept the two in character very nicely. Great job. :)
hills chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
beautiful. i got teary at the end. great job (:
DevilishBea chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
they are just too cute together. I hope he actually comes back to her.
Gg Gg chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
It's quite interesting. In my opinion, I really think Gin gave the neckless to Rangiku. I'd love to know more about their past. chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Omg this is so sad :( haha but well written :):):) thanks xx
dormantfire chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
this story is lovely - i think you got them just right. :) :)
withasigh chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
A wonderfuly worded piece. I thoroughly loved every moment of it, i think you managed to capture both of their personalities so perfectly in a way i havent seen before. Congratulations and i would be very interested to perhaps see further Gin/Ran flashback pieces.
NeverWillBe chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Captured Rangiku's despair and loneliness so well but never making her OOC. You're such a skillful heartbreaker!

Nice fic :)