Reviews for You Wouldn't Understand
3 chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
I FUCKING LOVED IT
Fluffy Dream chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Compelling, enthralling, absolutely fascinating ! I could experience the intense emotions even inside my own body, which lead to unexpected, and yet really interesting, physical changes... I'd like to thank the author with all my heart and soul for making it possible (it was so much fun)! This is easily one of the best fanfics I've ever read! Favouriting! :3

P.S. Goten's thoughts are... strikingly similar to mine... :3 :3 :3
dicloniousprincess15 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Nice I'm beginning to like this couple.
ichiberry-tan chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Hmmm...Soncest...I LOVE IT!
kevin tillman chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
OMG THAT WAS SO AWESOME! it fellt like i was goten the whole time! ur a good writer i hope to read more from you!
ghostnappa chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
hothothothothot
as always!

you know what would be the awesomest thing in the world?

if someone made your stories into doujinshis! i haven't found any soncest pairing ones

just some wishful thinking!

man thank you for giving us readers the pleasure (yeaaah pleasure) of reading your stories
Demon-tamer chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I liked this story alot :) it is good :)
littlebitcurious chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
omg that was so freaking hot. i died and went to heaven while reading this!
LadyFalcon chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Oh.
My.
GOSH.

How hott was this?
Holey moley.
Fics like this make me wish I was a gay man... with a hott dad.

AAHHHHH off to read more.
Smile-Evily chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
HOT-TTtOOTTT! Steamy in the room right now! That was so sexy!
FanRan chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Really liked this and you're style of writing! I like Goku's character traits when he's getting busy with Goten lol
Chapitas1991 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I. LOVED. IT. )
Jazzi chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Wow...iv never really reviewd for any one but iv read like four of ur stories and i just had to tell u I love ur writing XD
ExtinctionOfReality chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Ah, only after reading this story did I realize I already read two of your other ones. I seriously adore your view on Soncest! All of your fics are pretty hot and I like how they seem realistic. You know, in most cases, people would end up writing some amazing fairy tale about Goku authomatically falling in love with either of his sons after their confessions, which doesn't really makes sense but that's how it is, but not in your stories. And I'm grateful for that (I honestly don't know what ffnet became... It's in need of better authors). The relationships develop well (in steamy ways, heh heh) and that's what makes each story great.

Keep up the great work and thank you SO much for writing these stories.
Akuma the Dark One chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I don't really like reading incest but this was a really good story.:)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »