Reviews for Nighttime Activities
Caesarfan chapter 1 . 3/16
Sorry i have found out the fanfiction gohan and goku ill was by fizzyskittles and was deleted sorry for the inconvenience i have caused you.
Caesarfan chapter 1 . 3/16
Love it hahaha. such naughty boys. i've been trying to find a story of goku and gohan called ill. what i remember was goku and gohan are in love and its their first time togther. and after chi chi comes home and she finds out and gohan is i think kicked out of the house so he leaves throught the window into a strom, goku tries to stop him , they fight and gohan flies off again to some area and powers up cuase he's upset and falls to the ground unconscious then wakes to find goku there with him. Then they talk a little goku saying he's not sure if it was right or not upsetting gohan and gohan leaves to bulmas house. At bulmas he confesses to her while vegetas in the room and then later chi chi arrives worried about gohan and says shes sorry. Gohan still stays at bulmas, goku is at some other planet but returns saying why they feels connected like they do or something like that and have a romanic night togther. thats all i remember. and my friend wrote it down saying you were the author or is she wrong? if so sorry.
DBZFanCraft chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
e-e lucky bastards
the awsome gohan chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
lol funny exept the s*x parts
IntriguingHeart chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOlllll really SO freaking funny n damn damn hot!
i can't stop laughing at them xD
thanks, that was so awesome!
kevin tillman chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
that was awesome
crossover15 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Your are a sick person
Demon-tamer chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
haha :) awesome :)
littlebitcurious chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
damn that was so... hot i cant beleive how amazing that was awesome job!
LadyFalcon chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
********** (ten stars)
Fernando chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
If Goten is 14, Gohan would be 24, not 20...otherwise, great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Lol that was soo funny when Goku mentioned Vegeta and I was surprised at the end how Goten started having some feelings for Gohan.
Android-2217 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Holy shit. That was hot. It's not every day you stumble on some sexy Soncest. And this was really nice. It would be awesome to see a second parter with Goten doing things to Gohan ;)

Thanks for the read!
Android22
Kay chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Damn..that was awesome..ur fics are just amazing..I knw this ones old but hey I'm new to DBZ yea long story..anyway..this was incredible..when I seen GokuxGohanxGoten..I knew it was gonna be good..then when I seen what Goku was dreaming about I nearly choked..loved that ;) awesome story :D
Love.Pain.Hurt96 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Wow! This story is amazing! I've have seen alot of stories on this site and some of them are good but your the best author here by far I cant wait to read more of your stories :)