Reviews for Nighttime Activities
DBZFanCraft chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
e-e lucky bastards
the awsome gohan chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
lol funny exept the s*x parts
IntriguingHeart chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOlllll really SO freaking funny n damn damn hot!
i can't stop laughing at them xD
thanks, that was so awesome!
kevin tillman chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
that was awesome
crossover15 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Your are a sick person
Demon-tamer chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
haha :) awesome :)
littlebitcurious chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
damn that was so... hot i cant beleive how amazing that was awesome job!
LadyFalcon chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
********** (ten stars)
Fernando chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
If Goten is 14, Gohan would be 24, not 20...otherwise, great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Lol that was soo funny when Goku mentioned Vegeta and I was surprised at the end how Goten started having some feelings for Gohan.
Android-2217 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Holy shit. That was hot. It's not every day you stumble on some sexy Soncest. And this was really nice. It would be awesome to see a second parter with Goten doing things to Gohan ;)

Thanks for the read!
Android22
Kay chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Damn..that was awesome..ur fics are just amazing..I knw this ones old but hey I'm new to DBZ yea long story..anyway..this was incredible..when I seen GokuxGohanxGoten..I knew it was gonna be good..then when I seen what Goku was dreaming about I nearly choked..loved that ;) awesome story :D
Love.Pain.Hurt96 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Wow! This story is amazing! I've have seen alot of stories on this site and some of them are good but your the best author here by far I cant wait to read more of your stories :)
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Goten.. Who knew you were the hottest pervert .. Like Jiraiya.. 0/o damn.. That's just effin smexy.. Ah.. I'll never look at him the same way again.. Or being asleep.. I'm just being paranoid.. Again.. Damn yaoi hormones .. Haha wait what.. I should stop writing .. Lolz cya :3
me chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
um what kind of sick person are you go get a life?