Reviews for An Ending or a New Beginning
KW chapter 15 . 12/21/2016
The revival made me yearn for some great GG fic, especially ROGAN. This story is amazing and really captures all of the issues I had with the ending of the show. I loved how they'd slowly been building the relationship and showing how both Rory and Logan were maturing together. It made no sense to me that Lorelai seemed to accept the relationship until they wanted to get married, and I too thought she was behaving remarkably like her mother. THank you for creating such a well-thought-out and fulfilling story. This was excellent and just what I needed.
MargaritaS chapter 15 . 11/30/2016
this was fantastic, i loved your fix of the disaster that was the final episodes :)
blueeyes1989 chapter 9 . 10/10/2016
I've said it before I'll say it again. this is the whole reason she said no. lorelai. btw thank you for spelling lorelai this story!
duboo83 chapter 15 . 9/1/2016
Great story!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/11/2016
I love love love the story.

However I have a couple of tweaks for the last chapter.

A) I would have had some typical stars hollow antics and drama.
B) I would have considered having the wedding at the dragonfly or the huntzberger, Gilmore or Hayden estate. That said Martha's Vineyard is good too- esp bc Emily and Richard talked about it in season 5.
C) Jess should have been there bc he's her step-cousin and showed that he was happy for Rory and accepting Logan etc. I would like to see Logan reach out to him and try to be friends with him. I would also like to see Jess and/or Luke whispering in Logan's ear (hurt her and I'll kill you; I think christopher would kick his ass too but I doubt he'd say it bc he's always really liked Logan).
D) I also would have enjoyed some LBD antics- I'm sure they have traditions for when a member gets married.
Droolia chapter 3 . 7/11/2015
I am officially donning this story as season 8, if one were to actually exist.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/7/2015
Love this story,,,, well done!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/19/2015
N
snowwygirl4 chapter 15 . 8/2/2014
I really like this! I love how easily Rory comes to terms that she and Logan are truly meant to be together after she said no, because I truthfully wish she had said yes to him in the show. I loved seeing them grow and their relationship, but it was sad seeing Lorelai the way she was. At the dinner where the huge fight broke out, I loved seeing Richard talk to Lorelai the way he did. In the show you see Emily ask Lorelai all the time why she hated her and Richard so much, but never Richard asking it. It was great seeing him actually saying something about it. Loved this all! :)
Gilmore.GirlFan chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
I have been searching for a good story about after season 7 and this is so far amazing and brilliant. Great writing, I find with many other stories they can't capture or actually tell the story without actually telling the actions in the boring form. But you have done it in a creative way, that shows emotion and I love it. Great work
Klyssie chapter 15 . 8/16/2013
I very much liked your stories. And you even made me cry, when Rory thanked the group for all their help in the beginning for helping her to get to SF.
xshynenstarx chapter 15 . 2/17/2013
Amazing story! Loved it. Only had one complaint: it ended too soon. Like I think you should do a follow up in 5 years to see how they are doing with marriage, where their careers are and if they have kids and if the dynamics of the extended family have improved at all.

Back to this story. I loved how you brought Rory and Logan back together. I loved how you portrayed Lorelai. Lorelai had a tendency to be very immature whenever Rory did something she didnt approve of. I always thought she never really gave Logan a fair chance even though he really kind of always reminded of her. I'm glad how Chris and Luke supported Rory when Lorelai wouldn't. I thought the talk Richard had with Lorelai was so touching and wonderful. Really wonderful story. By ya I would love so peak into their future! Time for a follow up!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/5/2013
Great story. I loved the thank you speech at the end.
ringmybella chapter 13 . 1/5/2013
Every time I read about Lorelai and rory I always think that there is no way Lorelai would let it get that bad. There is no way she would dig her heels in like that. Then I flash back to the whole quitting Yale thing and I can see why you chose this path. It really could happen the way you portrayed it. Great writing! I'm really enjoying this story.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
You really should say this has Lor bashing in it. Sorry good idea, decent style, good plot, but when I read the author note about how an only child from a single parent is just like her, when the whole show, is basically showing how close they are... Sorry just majorly turned me off. I'm glad you found other people who like it but to me, bashing characters is plain stupid.