Reviews for An Ending or a New Beginning
duboo83 chapter 15 . 9/1
Great story!
I love love love the story.

However I have a couple of tweaks for the last chapter.

A) I would have had some typical stars hollow antics and drama.
B) I would have considered having the wedding at the dragonfly or the huntzberger, Gilmore or Hayden estate. That said Martha's Vineyard is good too- esp bc Emily and Richard talked about it in season 5.
C) Jess should have been there bc he's her step-cousin and showed that he was happy for Rory and accepting Logan etc. I would like to see Logan reach out to him and try to be friends with him. I would also like to see Jess and/or Luke whispering in Logan's ear (hurt her and I'll kill you; I think christopher would kick his ass too but I doubt he'd say it bc he's always really liked Logan).
D) I also would have enjoyed some LBD antics- I'm sure they have traditions for when a member gets married.
Droolia chapter 3 . 7/11/2015
I am officially donning this story as season 8, if one were to actually exist.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/7/2015
Love this story,,,, well done!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/19/2015
N
snowwygirl4 chapter 15 . 8/2/2014
I really like this! I love how easily Rory comes to terms that she and Logan are truly meant to be together after she said no, because I truthfully wish she had said yes to him in the show. I loved seeing them grow and their relationship, but it was sad seeing Lorelai the way she was. At the dinner where the huge fight broke out, I loved seeing Richard talk to Lorelai the way he did. In the show you see Emily ask Lorelai all the time why she hated her and Richard so much, but never Richard asking it. It was great seeing him actually saying something about it. Loved this all! :)
Gilmore.GirlFan chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
I have been searching for a good story about after season 7 and this is so far amazing and brilliant. Great writing, I find with many other stories they can't capture or actually tell the story without actually telling the actions in the boring form. But you have done it in a creative way, that shows emotion and I love it. Great work
Klyssie chapter 15 . 8/16/2013
I very much liked your stories. And you even made me cry, when Rory thanked the group for all their help in the beginning for helping her to get to SF.
xshynenstarx chapter 15 . 2/17/2013
Amazing story! Loved it. Only had one complaint: it ended too soon. Like I think you should do a follow up in 5 years to see how they are doing with marriage, where their careers are and if they have kids and if the dynamics of the extended family have improved at all.

Back to this story. I loved how you brought Rory and Logan back together. I loved how you portrayed Lorelai. Lorelai had a tendency to be very immature whenever Rory did something she didnt approve of. I always thought she never really gave Logan a fair chance even though he really kind of always reminded of her. I'm glad how Chris and Luke supported Rory when Lorelai wouldn't. I thought the talk Richard had with Lorelai was so touching and wonderful. Really wonderful story. By ya I would love so peak into their future! Time for a follow up!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/5/2013
Great story. I loved the thank you speech at the end.
ringmybella chapter 13 . 1/5/2013
Every time I read about Lorelai and rory I always think that there is no way Lorelai would let it get that bad. There is no way she would dig her heels in like that. Then I flash back to the whole quitting Yale thing and I can see why you chose this path. It really could happen the way you portrayed it. Great writing! I'm really enjoying this story.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
You really should say this has Lor bashing in it. Sorry good idea, decent style, good plot, but when I read the author note about how an only child from a single parent is just like her, when the whole show, is basically showing how close they are... Sorry just majorly turned me off. I'm glad you found other people who like it but to me, bashing characters is plain stupid.
DayDreamer077 chapter 15 . 2/11/2012
hm! Lorelai acting like parents seems like an interesting outcome. How ironic she became the one person she didn't want to become: her parents by treating Rory that way. In a way to me it was somewhat a defense mechanism of sorts that led her to act that way but another to me was because she partially never grew up as an adult. she was somewhat suspended as 16 year old or she grew up too fast after she had Rory. hm!
Holly.Golightly.x chapter 13 . 1/15/2012
I think you've completely destroyed the relationship between Rory and Lorelai and it's way too OOC. They may fight and not talk but they are way too close for you to have turned Lorelai into such a character.

The writing also lacks a sense of maturity that I was hoping you would have overcome as I read on.
Hyacinth79 chapter 9 . 1/13/2012
Whoaaaa...this can either be really ooc of lorelai at all. We know how stubborn she can be with something that shes against with so whose to say that if things went this way, she wudnt be this hardheaded? Anyway, i think this is review so i just wanted to say i really enjoyed ur story from start to finish. My only criticism is that for the first few chapters, i was really amazed with ur writing style in the sense that i believe u were into ur readers ur explanation of why things didnt work out. I enjoyed them more as they were in line with my povs as well and they allowed me with the characters. As much as this was a rogan fic, halfway thru the story the plot shifted a the gg girlsndynamic n thats fine but i wudve loved to have a bit more rogan sweet fluff too. Then the ending again shifted the rogancentric focus to include tristan, not that it wasnt a great surprise, i just thought that what wud make this story an all-time great imo of course, wud be to not lose sight of the rogan banters ive come to love so much. These r just my criticisms, not that them. Overall, the story was amazing, i did love those inclusions and did get some fluff, drama, n a happy ending. It was a good read! Finished it in 2 days! Cant wait to read the rest of ur rogan fics.