Reviews for Your Secret's Safe With Me
Keidara chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
DemiDaemon stole my review. My thoughts are exactly as she said.

~Kei
Nao K. Kawasaki chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
loved it~
DemiDaemon chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I think my favorite part of this fic is at the moment when JJ and Drake are watching the scene in the alcove-"For some strange reason his penis had gotten confused"-what a great line and perfectly encapsulates their interactions. Everything in the fic is good though, and self-contained.
Illyric chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
I liked it, a lot! Cute, and it made Drake a very interesting character. If you wanted, you could definitely continue this- I could see other chapters or a sequel. Maybe even a point of view switch!

Idk.

Or you could leave it as a oneshot- I like it either way!
malfoysdaughter chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
. i LOVE it and i think that you should write more to it! Im not kidding i really wish that you wrote more to this story.
FanofDa'EdBoyz chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
- That was really cute and the hinting of Drake's curiosity was very well placed, funny and enjoyable to read. -
Dnight chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
omg so cool ...cant wait to read some of ur other works,..
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
I really liked this story. It's hard to find good fics about JJ and Drake because there is not much known about them from the mangas.
Misura chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
I liked this a lot - I could just picture JJ being a great dancer (not to mention a very unselfconscious one) and Drake hanging around looking and feeling a little uneasy. Especially also, I liked the general easy-going (if at times pretty hot) mood of the fic, and the way you treated Donny. A very fun and enjoyable read with an aw!-inspiring last scene.
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
aww
Lithium Delusions chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
*Sque* Rampant JJ?Drake fangirl alert. What a GREAT story. I read "NewDay" but never reviewed. Gomen! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story!