Reviews for Duty
PurpleNerd03 chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
I know you created this long time ago... but this is just too cute!
flikaroo chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
This is too cute. Sleep deprived Don is a little Raph like. I really enjoy your brotherly fluff stories.
CupcakeGoodness101 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
This made me smile and laugh at the same time. I love your fanfics and I hope to see more ninja turtles stories from you. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Aw! Just a perfect fluff story
Bookdancer chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
This is so cute! So much bromance... Sleepy Donnie was awesome, and Mikey was adorable. :D Excellent job!
Just Black Sugar chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
The end is nice! ;D This story is funny and cute, you did a great job _

Benny~
Saru Wolfe chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Cuteness INCARNATE! Snarky!Don is one of my favorites, and your interpretation of Mikey is super awesome. Too cute.
katilian chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
That was awesome! I love how (relatively) patient Don was with Mikey, and how he figured out what Mikey was up to. It was a great picture of their relationship.
Suit of Storms chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
I love this!
Patterson1219 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Hehe, sneaky Mikey... using birthday plans to work his way into Donnie's room. Too cute... I love the interaction between these two, especially with Don being a grouchy morning person. Haha, great job with this fic! :)
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Aww! What a sweet little conversation between two brothers. I got a good laugh out of the fact that the whole Leo birthday thing wasn't the real reason why Mikey came to Donnie's room but because he wanted to get warm. Gotta love brotherly fluff.
Eliniita chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
I loved it. It really was perfect and I'm so glad you used Don and Mikey, since Leo and Raph are usually...well, written about more. (Though I love them!) this was great.
Courk chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
I absolutely loved this story. You really made those two come alive. Splendid job!
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
I usually like to copy paste my favorite parts to the review, but - with this story - I would have pasted the entire thing! Loved it to pieces.

And, despite the horrendously long list of categories for the FanFic comp, I think I've thought of another one - Best Fluff Story!

This was marvelously written, had enough sugar to make my teeth ache, and enough humor to slap my hand over my mouth to keep from busting up in loud guffaws (lest I wake the rest of my household).

The ending was so spot-on perfect, too.

One of the best Don/Mike stories I've read so far, if not the best brotherly platonic pairing fic.

Wonderful!

Be blessed,

Rene'
Water-smurf chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Aw! D I love the brotherly fluff! I can imagine Mikey doing all that, and I can also imagine him being the birthday person. It's so cute! 3 As you can see, I'm a sucker for fluff.