Reviews for A Kathryn Tale
voodooqueen126 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I love your portrayal of Kathryn as one of those women who hate other women...
ForeverReadRed chapter 38 . 11/1/2012
It's nice to hear from you again! Thanks for this chapter. It is better and I love it. I look forward to how you plan to continue. If I can be a bit greedy, would you also work on It's You? That is a great story, also. Welcome back! You have been missed!
july chapter 32 . 5/26/2009
hey! great story...i mean, i liked the trailer, but then i think i like everything you write. haha seriusly, you are really good at this! i love how you can writte kat and seb so perfectly... i could def picture this in the movie u know
lolol chapter 38 . 10/13/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHA u do know Harlot means prostitute lol that was a bad name choice...LOL
jean-marie chapter 5 . 9/12/2008
hey, i'm quite enjoying your story but the french is really weird... did you use google or something?
Lacey chapter 35 . 7/12/2008
Great! I love the story. Read it all in like 2 hours. (LOL) can't wait to see what happens
CIFan812 chapter 35 . 6/18/2008
I'm glad you finally updated, and it was well worth the wait! Excellent chapter.

-Angie
valmontmerteuil chapter 2 . 5/13/2008
Okay, I'm hoping desperately that this will come out as constructive criticism, rather than just me being mean. I don't want this to sound mean.

It's just, the point of fanfiction is to take the characters and plot of a story that you love and elaborate on it. You aren't supposed to change anything (although of course in CI we change the end A LOT because it kind of blows, but that's kind of an exception in my mind). Anyway, what I'm trying to say, is that you're supposed to use the characters you're given (to the best of your ability), otherwise you're just making up your own characters while using someone else's plot. Characters can change throughout a story from what they were in the (in this case) movie, but it has to be a drawn out occurrence that mimics what would or could happen in real life.

I really, really enjoyed parts of your story, but I feel like you made Kathryn (a person who (I believe) is convinced she's right about anything) ready to completely change herself in two chapters. She's determined to do what she hates Sebastian for doing. Which could be an interesting plot point, but would have to be worked toward.

Don't get me wrong, with some revision and more time, I think this could be an amazing story, but as it is, Kathryn's actions (and often times her dialog) falls short for me.

Okay... umm... I really, really hope that didn't come across as mean, I'm just trying to offer my two cents. :)
CIFan812 chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
I just finished reading through your story... very good. I am going to hazard a guess that our dear Kathryn's already pregnant. LOL... can't wait to find out if I'm right or not.
DSMelody chapter 33 . 5/8/2008
Hey

I've been following this story for awhile now and have to tell you that I think it's fabulous!

I really hate Annette, like, no offense to her but she just rubs me the wrong way.

I really hope that Kathryn changes her mind on the whole baby subject but you never can tell... well except you, because you're the author.

Can't wait to see another chapter,

DSMelody
xjolie chapter 32 . 4/21/2008
this is interesting. update soon. :)
ShaneBLAST chapter 30 . 3/15/2008
That was amazing!

I loved every chapter of this underrated piece of work.

It deserves so much more than the 30, well now 31, reviews it has. Keep up the good work!
LoveOblivious chapter 29 . 11/19/2007
Okay loving the story, you so have to do a sequel!
LoveOblivious chapter 28 . 11/18/2007
Okay you have to be one of the best C.I authors, i just love this story, please update soon!
bitterlullabies chapter 28 . 11/15/2007
This is a great story. I respectfully request you end the torment and post the last 2 chapters. Either way I anxiously wait for your next update.