Reviews for Darknight Encounters
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 4 . 11/2/2009
Very nice, albeit a bit confusing... I'm sure it would've been cleared up... if this story had been updated. P Ah well, even if you don't update any of your stories, they were still a good read.
Lance58 chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
uwahh want more please continue love the story
Shikize chapter 4 . 9/2/2008
Will wait the next chapter
Bishimimou chapter 4 . 6/15/2008
Furu-chan!

I'm happy that I could reply to you personally this time... (some other times... I've had my friend do it) I loved this chapeter... It was the perfect amount of an "angst" type thing... and if people don't like it... too bad! They need to realize that you write alot like the real world... and the real world is full of regrets, second guessing, and angst! That's why I love your writing so much, because there's a fantasy aspect to it, but it also incorporates many things that many people go through in the real world, and there's more to it than just a happy ending, there's mental suffering, and many other things that people can't deal with... and that's why your setsuna and konoka are so special... because they learn how to beat that!

I can't wait for your next update, though(as always) no pressure! I don't care how long it takes, just as long as it's updated! And I hope Furu-chan is doing much better!

Bishimimou
AleatoirePerson chapter 4 . 6/14/2008
ahhnn...u.u

now I getting...everything is much more clear -

ah...great chapter by the way n.n...I'm really loving this fic...a lot more know that I'm acctually understanding-I guess-the fic *-*

but I kinda miss konoka...isn't she showing up? u.u

hope you to continue it soon *-*

see ya o/
pigtopus chapter 4 . 6/12/2008
Good to see that you're back to update :D

I was re-reading the story. And in Chapter 2, there's like this extra story there. Is it part of this?
Kazue Aohito chapter 3 . 1/18/2008
Nice. Though I must question your original intent on writing this. Now stop studying and chat w/ me online sometime, would you? I wouldn't want to waste your calling minutes, but seems as though you've disappeared altogether.
Locke SHiSUi chapter 3 . 1/17/2008
You have a smooth style, and a unique storyline. Your scene changes are slightly abrupt, yet dramatic in it's own right creating a sense of mystery that draws me into reading more. The addition of flashbacks and such present puzzles within puzzles. Intriguing, I should say.

Congratulations. :) You've just become one of my favorite authors. Keep up the good work.
Bishimimou chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
I loved that chapter, Furu-chan, and no need to apologise about a sickness. You couldn't help it and I'm sure all of your fans are just glad that you are better. I was so distrought today when I went to read your memoir's third installment, chapeter... whatever it's called... And the site was blocked! I was like gr! How can they block it(at my school... I don't have the internet at my house.) but I will read it eventually, and PM you what I think.
AleatoirePerson chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
T-T that was sad...the final one shot at the secod chapter I mean...I really liked, it was so sad and well written tha made me cry .

ah...and I diddidn't get one thng, still in chap 2 ther was like another story, right in the beggining...somethjing about the compters...was is an extra or something? wasn't part of the story...I guess.

anyway...I liked. -

and that song u.u...you made me curious about it, I'll look for it o/

I'm going to read the third one now , bet is as good as usual v
CeLlTab chapter 3 . 1/15/2008
great story so far! will there be a chapter as in konoka's pov like that of a setsuna pov? u kno like, Konokas thoughts about everything XD i wanna see what both characters think about. Great chappy! please update again soon! XD
pigtopus chapter 3 . 1/15/2008
Very well written! Loved the Mermaid story. I never read Little Mermaid before. LOL!
pigtopus chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
.EVER.

I can't believe I really cried. Way too good
Yukimura Akira chapter 2 . 10/17/2007
Hey there, Furu-chan. I know I'm a little late in reviewing but... Oh wells. I loved the one-shot you included at the end of the chapter. It was awesome. I loved the angsty feeling that it gave me. Please, if you would, write more because I simply love your stories. They always inspire me somehow. Thank you for the one-shot.

Love,

Aki -
RAGN chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
. my story alert isn't working.

thats why i read it a little late :'(

great story makes me want to cry.