Reviews for Lock Up Your Daughers
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
I liked it, except for a couple of grammar issues. Two things: you switch from 3rd-person to 1st-person a couple of times, and it's distracting.

Switching from H/G to R/Hr without some sort of indication is also confusing.
monkeygirl100 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Awesome

Monkey Girl :)
Weasle-bee101 chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
thankyou for an unvulger sex scene! very jo like. i liked it :D
ccourtneyyyyxox chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
A little confusing, but I liked it!

I liked how Harry and Ginny were all intense and hardcore,

and Hermione and Ron were all cute and sweet about it, lol )

Good Job!
Snarry-lover9871 chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
loved it it got a bit confusing when you swiched places without warbing but any other way its one of the best harry giny, ron hermoine fanfics ive read so far( and ive read alot) so can you write more please

cmblack9871
Hufflelove412 chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
O that was good. You should make a sequal were they have kids.
gglver123 chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
a little confuzing...but good overall
Shy Susanna Malfoy chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
I got a little confused between HarryGinny and HermioneRon, as far as places and dialouge. Over all very very very very very GOOD!
Spurned Mephistopheles chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
not that bad.

SM
C.M.Bruce chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Omgosh! That was so awesome! I loved it! I almost cried at the end when Molly woke up! Keep writing!
Ginny Guerra chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Nice story, but sometimes it's nearly impossible to know which pair is which. In the tatoo scene, we're with Harry and Ginny and the initials are RW?

Then you change the narrator from a third person to Ginny without transition.

Watch that and a few typos and you'll have a great story.

I'm not sure Molly would be that happy, wizards tend to be a lot mor conservative, especially with girls, but considering the tone of the story, it's not particularily important.
kaypgirl chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Okay story. It definitly needs some editing, the story just seemed very off and ooc in at least half of it. With some more work it would be great. Some of the parts just don't mesh with the others. The writing itself was ok, it just didn't flow. Plus, Mrs. Weasley wouldn't be that calm, completely OoC. Ok plot, it just didn't always fit with the characters.
K59 chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
It was pretty good. Some more details would have been nice though.