Reviews for God of Wrath
excalibur2007 chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Beautiful. Deep, moving, terrifying, very dark but at the same time touching.
Thanwen chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
Dark, yet not without the warm light of solid humanity. Realisticly cruel, yet brought to shine through a good writer's skill.

Thank you for a convincing tableau in all shades of grey. I simply love it.
CrazyCowgirl101 chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
Wow. It was really good. Very good actually. I really don't know what to say, other than i love your writing style. You spend a lot of time descrbing things and that helps us to get a better . . . grip on the surroundings, memories, and feelings of the people involved.
Andi-Scribbles chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
A good example of tasteful angst and violence. Great job!
Liave Ekeli chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
This was...amazing. Horrible and beautiful at the same time. It was dark, but still so beautifully written that you had me hooked from the first sentence to the last. You have a great ability to describe characters and their enviroment that made me see everything very clearly to my inner eye as I read. You also have an uncanny ability to write the details, like the quarrell between the three women in the tavern. Even as dark as the subject of the story is, that scene made me laugh out loud. In short; Great story!
Elwen of Lorien chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
This shows a side of Eomer that is rarely portrayed. Although it is the tale of a woman, we see the depth of Eomer in it. Very well written, and although it is dark, I believe it to be something that is close to what it would be like. Elwen.
Tiziana chapter 2 . 5/13/2007
When was the last time you’ve seen me speechless? . . . .

Precisely!

That was a very powerful, emotional piece.

And now go back to your keyboard and “Banishment”. Hop, hop!
ladydi1984 chapter 2 . 5/13/2007
"The End" ? wtf? i was enjoying this so much and expected to see a nice long 30-chapter story unfold and then i see those two words!
dferveiro chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Very interesting. Dark, of course, but I liked it. It reminds me of just a cold, rainy day that doesn't let any hope in.

Thanks for posting!
KsandraMallan chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Oh, wow... absolutely beautifully written. A lovely beginning, and I am looking forward to seeing the update!
sg1scribe chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Hi Kat

How fabulous to see you still writing - and as dark and wonderful as ever. Life has pretty much swallowed me whole of late, but it was a rare treat to see your name and story drop into my in-box. Hope all is well with you!