Reviews for Pressganged
BenRG chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Gregory House MD, the man for whom even the good times conspire to be bad. If anyone ever asks me to define 'Crack-Fic', I will point to this work. :D

I have this sudden mental image of Cameron finding one too. Later House would remark that "She-Ra" is a pretty good descriptor for her with or without the saffron costume.
Meteoricshipyards chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Very funny. I was expecting the suit from Greatest American Hero, but this was better.

Thank you.

Tom A.
Fioreth chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG...you almost killed me, i was eating a spoonfull of cereal, and when i read the words "By the power of grayskull!" i started laughing and choked. And then the He-man costume? I'm still laughing, omg this is the best fic ever! House is very in character, i love the Wilson Cuddy bits as well. How the hell did they find the power sword? Whew, ok well thanks for writing this!
swanstan chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
“It’s a good thing I’m busy fighting for Truth, Justice and the American Way, otherwise I might test the aerodynamic properties of wiseass Jews.”

“My lawyer has instructions to show the pictures to Cameron.”

HE-MAN! THAT'S BRILLIANT! I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING XD Great chapter!
Liara-Shadowsong chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Twisted and slightly disturbing, yet brilliant. I like. I like very much. How the hell do you come up with these sorts of crossovers, anyways? Regardless, that is totally what would happen if the Sword of Power gravitated to House. I think it was the last two sentences that really got me, though: "Now he had to save the world. In furry undies."
caffinebunny chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
"Now he had to save the world.

In furry undies."

Loved this! It made me laugh so hard!
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
LMAO...OMG...that was WONDERFUL I LOVED IT, hehehehe, House as He-man...oh my

THANKS:D
Cathal chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
ANother gem. Just the thought of a skinny as hell House in furry underwear and a bandolier posing like He-man... I couldn't stop laughing.

Encore.
Neon Kitsune chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
This and the Transformers crossover are duking it out for Favorite Humor Story on my list. :) Also, "test the aerodynamic qualities of wiseass Jews"teh win!

Nice, is what I mean to say.
Twinings chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Slightly absurd, yes! And I like it.
MonicaOP chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
This is one of the best House crossovers I have ever read! I just love the way your mind works :D, totally awesome!

Still waiting for new stories Wonder Woman/Batman related ;), hugs! Be well and take care.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Was that...what I think it was...? O.O;
trecebo chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Bwah! Care to share what you are smokin? Cuz that was funny stuff!
GT Spuddie chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
You are mad, strange, twisted and yet brilliant at the same time.

It might only be me, but I got some very disturbing visuals whislt reading this fic.

Also, I think that Wilson internally smirking about the whole situation is dead on centre for his character.

I want to say "keep it up, write more!" but I am slightly nervous about what might appear!

Screw it...Keep writing!