Reviews for Letters
jupimako chapter 8 . 4/8
:D. That was such a great story!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/2/2014
th end was funny. not to the level of your previos chapters but something light and sweet. thank you so much for it!
Naruko yuki uzumaki chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
Oh. My. God...I WAS FANGIRLING SO HARD I ALMOST THREW UP! THAT WAS THE BEST STORY IN THE HISTORY OF FANFICTION . Net! Oooooommmmmgggggggg **
Guest chapter 8 . 7/20/2014
I can see why you wanted to rewrite this ending. It wasn't bad, it just didn't flow as nicely as the other chapters. This chapter felt "forced," like you wanted a bunch of plot twists and shoved them into the story instead of just writing what felt natural and right.

What parts did I think were forced? Just to mention a few:

Sasuke writing Naruto that business-like letter just to "throw [him] off." What? Why would he do that? They were about to have a very serious conversation that would change the course of their lives... and Sasuke decides to play games? For what possible reason? Naruto was freaking out because he thought he was going to be rejected. I can understand if Sasuke's reason for writing the letter in that way was because he wanted to reveal his feelings in person instead of a letter, but no, he did it to throw Naruto off.

Sasuke getting Naruto totally drunk. A few drinks to relax them both is perfectly understandable, but he got Naruto so drunk that Naruto basically forgot their entire evening together. EPIC FAIL. That was a really stupid idea on Sasuke's part and it seems obvious to me, at least, that the only reason he did it was so the story could force in the scene with Naruto being all confused in the morning. Like no romcom is complete without few stupid misunderstandings! Blah. I, personally, didn't like the fact that the story went for weird misunderstandings instead of letting them clear the air as the ADULTS they are supposed to be. It was disappointing for a couple of reasons. Firstly, because there were a lot of loose threads that never got tied up, like Sasuke explaining about Sakura. And secondly, because Sasuke and Naruto never had a real conversation even once in the entire story. It was just one-sided conversations (essentially), with Naruto pouring out his feelings and Sasuke reacting to the letters. This was the fic's one and only chance to show how they would be as a couple, how they would interact, show them pouring out their feelings to one another for real, in person ...and they got drunk instead.

The conversation about who would be uke or seme. That sounds like something a yaoi fangirl would imagine them talking about versus what they would actually talk about. Besides, Sasuke kept asking to sleep. That wasn't the time for them to start arguing about sexual positions. Especially since they hadn't even made it past first base!

And finally, the biggest one of all for me: the fact that the SasuNaru hookup was engineered by Iruka, Kakashi, and freaking SAKURA, of all people! How completely awkward! So who approached who? Did Iruka and Kakashi dare presume to ask her if she'd be fine with having them hook up the guy she's been in love with since she was 9? 10? years old (more than 20 years at this point if they are in their 30s!) with another guy? Or did she go to them to ask if they wouldn't mind helping her unload her unwanted fiance onto Naruto? So freaking awkward. And besides all that, it just looks incredibly contrived when other characters, no matter who they are, have to play cupid to force the main couple together. Like if Naruto and Sasuke really deserved one another, they wouldn't need the help of THREE puppet masters to make it happen.

Well, it seems the idea of a rewrite has been abandoned, but if you ever get back to it, I would just edit this last chapter (and maybe the one before it as a proper buildup to the last chapter).
tony riko chan chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
lovely sasunaru
Guest chapter 8 . 5/10/2014
I really enjoyed it.. Especially The Letters were very well written. Definitely in my favs;)
musme chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
I enjoyed it!
Natsuki Shinigami chapter 8 . 12/14/2012
I like this this is good but I you're that upset about it being over then why don't you just keep going I personaly like the longer stories there more interesting and this one has the potential to go on for at least 4 more chapters the way you write
HavenCraze chapter 8 . 10/20/2012
Awww finally they are together!
HavenCraze chapter 7 . 10/20/2012
Oh no! Sasuke needs to get there fast!
HavenCraze chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
Awww T.T... Naruto...
HavenCraze chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
Way to go Kakashi lol
HavenCraze chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
Woah... Poor Naruto... I wonder how Sasuke will act towards Naruto when he returns
HavenCraze chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
well that happened fast lol
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Lol Naruto writing in his delirious state was funny lol
I wonder what Sasuke will do with that info...