Reviews for Letters
Lily chapter 1 . 7/12
This is really interesting! I wish that it was complete though:)
swirlsquiggles chapter 8 . 4/3
second time reading! I absolutely love the ending, and Sakura's not half bad in this... kudos to ya author-san
Guest chapter 8 . 9/20/2017
I love this books, it really gives me the feels. Xx
Guest chapter 5 . 8/3/2017
Kakashi and Iruka awwwwwww and "I believe you" hehe
Guest chapter 3 . 8/3/2017
Ahhhh S'uke it'll be okay! Now, who wants to bet 'Kashi set it up?
StarlighRain chapter 8 . 2/25/2017
I dunno why, but still sound's for me alike NaruSasu or NSN than a SasuNaru at all, just saying. Otherwise I will be waitng for a rewrite if that make's you feel better. I think giving an end to something that has take a big effort for you it's a big deal, yet us equal, but any way is enden and the are together now, how in the world could be possibly that bad? I already read this in spanish but finally decide to read it in the original lenguage: is quite fantastic and such a great story. Thank you, thank you very much for that. I'm still hopign to read another story of yours so you have now a new fan of yours!

matta ne!
Brenda992 chapter 8 . 1/26/2017
So adorable . I love it .
Runadaemon chapter 2 . 10/10/2016
Wow, nearly had a heart attack at you professing to own Trumpkin's soul. Had to check the last time you updated (2010 in case you wondered), since he's running for pres. Also, noticed something about you not liking this story, and having tons of bad reviews, so just wanna put this out there: I really like your story. It has a bittersweet poignancy to it that I come back for every year or two. Even if its 'teen angst yaoi fandom' like you say, I don't really agree. I think its charming and sweet and I like to reread it, which shows it has worth, right?
Nekosongbird chapter 8 . 5/5/2016
I'm too tired to do a real review, but like my last comment: I frickin' love you. Life sucks for me right now, but this story is great, seriously. Too bad you'll never read this (but I always have doujinshi mu ha ha!). Thanks, seriously thank you.
Nekosongbird chapter 2 . 5/4/2016
So, I wasn't planning on reviewing (as you won't be reading this sinse it's been SIX YEARS! and you've (probably) got a life outside of fabrics and anime ships) but then you talked about Donald Drumf (true name) from SIX YEARS AGO and I did a double take bc you know currently the ass-butt (CASTIEL reference (I don't EVER swear, but I think I can make an exception for Mr. Donald)) and its weird seeing the name in fanfiction. Anyway, love it do far, thank you for excising and writing fanfiction for creepy horny Internet girls such as myself. Yes, I bet that make you feel better. Love ya (please, don't take that the wrong way, I'm not THAT creepy to crush on someone at least ten years older than me (though not at the time you were writing this))!
Jj chapter 8 . 4/24/2016
Thank you for this beautiful story. Seriously thanks.
nika0645 chapter 8 . 3/6/2016
Such a cute, fantastic story. I'm at the edge of crying... wonderful. Thank you!
Lady Spain chapter 8 . 8/5/2015
Such a cute fic
jupimako chapter 8 . 4/8/2015
:D. That was such a great story!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/2/2014
th end was funny. not to the level of your previos chapters but something light and sweet. thank you so much for it!