Reviews for Courtship
mark chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
nicely done, very sweet.
deanandjo4ever1 chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
Your story was cute. I felt like somethings were ooc for Jayne Rivercand Mal. I liked the rayne aspect. I have a few stories up would you
AmeliaViolet chapter 3 . 8/8/2007
Love it. x
icebreather chapter 3 . 7/19/2007
I just loved that Jayne showed Simon the way ... 'make an honest woman of her', yeah.

Very nice!
AngusH chapter 3 . 6/19/2007
Brilliantly cute :-)

A really nice story too.
Lattelady chapter 3 . 5/19/2007
Ah very cute.
FabledFigment chapter 3 . 5/12/2007
This is really cute.
Skyla chapter 2 . 5/11/2007
I love this story and this chapter. I am glad that your writing a sweet jayne story you don't see many of them. I can't wait until you write the chapter where simon and mal found out that they have been dating for 3 months and got married right under their noses. i also love the part where kaylee and inara shared that knowing look. i can't wait for the next chapter. i would love to see longer chapters. can you tell me how long it will be and if you need a beta i woild be happy to help. thanks for the great story and contuine the great work.
DruidLass chapter 2 . 5/11/2007
Aww, so cute. I love sweet Jayne. Haha, can't wait to see Mal and Simon's reactions when they realize that Jayne and River have not only been sexing for months, but are now married and they didn't even know they were together! That will be awesome. Great job, Morwen!

-Druid
neisprime chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
This is really cute. Like there was any doubt Jayne would say no. lol