Reviews for Loving Sasuke
Roriette chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
This is officially canon.
The way you had Jiraiya and Naruto the two idiot pair work on Icha Icha with kakashi and Sasuke as the basis for their creation is just ingenious.
Neji and Sasuke drinking buds. Oh man.
Kakashi and Sasuke finally getting together. *twinkle eyes*

tsukuYomi chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Aww...

Sasuke Neji friendship :D

How cute!

I liked the couples here, LeeTen all the way, baby!

Oh yeah, loved KakaSasu ;]

They're so hot together!

Two thumbs up for you!
hannah chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Gah! You broke my brain because of this fic's uber-cuteness! I love this story and I love love the part where Kakashi became like a shy-Hinata when he confessed to Sasuke! Gah! My heart can't bear it!

But...

IdemandyouwritemoreKakaSasu/!

Thanks for the fic!
kasmo chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Poor Neji. I think he's had enough blind dates to last him a lifetime.
Disenchanting Smiles chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Aw, that was so cute! I really like KakaSasu, actually.

Yeah, anyway, that was awesome. I loved it.
Myownlife12 chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
I've always been a fan of this pair. And I'm not really one for humor slash, but damn this made me laugh!
niver chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
That was absolutely fantabulous.
EvilS chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Juz flippin through seein if I missed any storys. I did. This one! I really like it! Ty for that! Someone really needs to write more Sasu/Kaka lolz kaka...anyways hint hint O.O eh heheh heh heh . peace!
Areith Cloud chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Oh my god, that was hilarious!
Nozomi-sama chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Oh, the ending was so hilarious. And so were the names; Utake Sakashi and Hataha Kasuke. Those were actually kind of clever. Poor Jiraiya, not that I really feel for him, but he got his ass beat. Good for him. -
hehe. Boom chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
AW! That was so sweet!
sleepless chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
AHAHHAHHAH!That was HALARIOUS!XD I couldn't stop I think you sould make more,..just a WORK-
reader chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
good...make a sequal(sp?)with more Kakasasu
hai chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
that was so great! i like it better when kakashi confesses.,.,i just don't see sasuke confessing! anyway great job