Reviews for Fluff and Feathers
Vladimir the Hamster chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
too-quiet man with the too-many swords. Such an apt description of Cloud, and somehow hilarious. But then, I find many things hilarious for no reason. Except, for some God-only-knows-what reason, the humor section of this very site...

But this is really a sweet story. Cloud with a bunch of children is always so pleasant to me for some reason. Chocobos go wark!
w- easy enough chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
...I have to say, theres a pattern to the cute ones I like. And they're exactly like this. cute, warm and cuddly. Angsty characters finding simple happiness. Always gets to me. _
Qwikshot chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
so ... what kind of chick did kall have?

ty for sharing,

qwik
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
That was cute... I want someone to teach me how to ride a chocobo... :D Great work!

-Spark
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Aww, this is so adorable! I read it a long time ago and now I came back to read it again and Favorite. I love the quiet, peaceful pace, and how everyone's perfectly in character. Cloud's so great with kids. X3 And with chocobos, too! Him talking to Kall is just so squee. I love his thoughts on how he needs somewhere to recharge. And his sarcasm at different points is just so amusing, particularly about the egg, and his thoughts at the end when comparing what he was going to do with hanging around lethargic old chocobos. LOL. Everyone else is perfectly in character, too. I can so see Denzel saying that "knocked up" line. XD;

One thing that surprises me is that no one has mentioned the blue chocobo Sef! I mean, seriously, Sef sounds like Seph, short for Sephiroth. One of the things that stood out in my mind from when I first read this was wondering why in the world Cloud named his chocobo Sef. I don't know whether you did that intentionally or not, but it amused me and seemed cute.

Again, adorable fic! Fluff is so much fun to read and write. XD
Ginger Ninja chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Loved this. It was such a peaceful story. Great writing :D

GN
Pied Flycatcher chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Aw. That was adorable. The characters were all very convincing and I really like your writing as well. Good dialogue too... well, good everything, really. Overall, just a really sweet story. :)
Toons chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Very nicely written. Calm, detailed, and even some drama ;) I really enjoyed reading it.

I'm looking forward to more from you! )
Zaz9-zaa0 chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
"Knocked up", what an appropriate term for a ten-year old boy to say...

Nah, that was funny and fluffy, though! :)
EfrainMan chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Fluff, indeed _

Very cute, and I liked the way you hinted at a Gold Chocobo. That was neat :)
Makokam chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
This was very nice.

I liked...well, all of it. The end came kind of soon/suddenly, but it didn't feel like we were left hanging.

Anyway, I liked it.

Makokam out.
TGP chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Oh my GODS this is cute. It's...just...soo...omg. Okay, I'm done now. You're still my god of writing. Hail Asuka the Mighty!
dracontia chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
*wibbles* You captured their voices so prefectly (at least it seems like you did) And Henne? great name for a chocobo handler, she felt like a real person not just a random oc.

By any chance was Kall's egg fathered by a yellow? *is curious*