Reviews for They Come In Threes
Ms. Scarlet chapter 3 . 7/5/2007
Lovely Doctor Who silliness! Though, I have to say, I really liked the third chapter the best. It was so perfect.
Uh.yeah chapter 3 . 6/11/2007
Hehehehehehe.

Certainly had me laughing all the way through. Aw, man, your idea of a Time Lord hangover is hilarious. And it contrasted so nicely with your detailed description of Rose's pain, poor girl.

And you carried the idea off very well. I can't ever see the two of them getting married, but I'd imagine if they did, this would be how, lol...

Vair, vair amusing. All three of them. :D
Uh.yeah chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
Oh, dear, how embarrassing. I recognised the TV show very, very early in. All those times of being forced to watch it have clearly proven useful for something...

Another nice job. It really did give me lovely TenRose happiness. The whole thing flowed and the final comments? Genius, I say. :D
Uh.yeah chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Oh, nice save. You just made a normally fatal fic choice into a genuinely enjoyable reading experience...

Dear me, that sounded cheesey.

But, ah well. Seriously. I actually enjoyed this, hehe. Though I'd like to think that if, um, the Doctor did turn out to be real (and he so is, dammit), he might be a little more obliging. I mean, surely the fangirls deserve a trip in the TARDIS...?

And, y'know, it's always nice to have first hand knowledge that he definitely went back for Rose. ;D
flight815surviver chapter 3 . 5/12/2007
haha I would've adored it:D:D:D I wana marry the doctor hehe screw the hangover i hope it was recorded
flight815surviver chapter 2 . 5/12/2007
hahahahaha i bet she knows just who, everyone else does
flight815surviver chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
OMG thats so cool IM GOING TO ABER NEXT YEAR hehe deferred entery thats so cool im very excited
I-Confuse-Everyone chapter 3 . 5/9/2007
Haha that last one was awesome! Hard to know which one was my favourite. They were all brilliant!
I-Confuse-Everyone chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
LOL! I love this chapter! Great idea for it really being real but in another universe!
Lana Aurelius chapter 3 . 5/9/2007
Great fics. They had me rolling around in hysterics.
NonExistente chapter 3 . 5/9/2007
Wow! I loved all three of these mini-fics, they're so funny! Loved the first one, loved the second one, and loved the third one! YOu're good at writing this style ! ;)

x