Reviews for Potential
Anesa chapter 1 . 4/3
I'm upsesed with this show.I love Leonardo as a boyfriend
Cayla chapter 16 . 3/11
Are you going to write more chapters ? Plz do!
princess kar kar chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Romantic and also sad .
thump chapter 16 . 8/21/2015
please update!
KittenPrincess chapter 16 . 8/18/2015
thats it?
SleepingSeeker chapter 16 . 1/31/2015
I know it's probably hopeless you ask, but I'm gonna...if you ever for an instant think about updating...you would make this fangirl exceedingly ugly happy! Please, oh please!
SleepingSeeker chapter 14 . 1/31/2015
I don't remember seeing that and I've recently rewatched the 4kids series up until Flash Forward started, but it may have been one little glimpse ...Hun was great in this and Karai's torment and mixed emotions is so incredibly rendered - wonderful job!
SleepingSeeker chapter 13 . 1/31/2015
YES YES YES! You nailed it! You know, I have a plot bunny that one day I plan on writing where they get transported to a world where there are turtles that have evolved, but are actually, you know, turtles. And the boys are NOT considered brethren, at all - but a sort of subfaction of inhabitants of Earth, like humanoids - which, to me, they are! I never accepted that they are just big talking turtles. They are so much more than that. So much more!
SleepingSeeker chapter 12 . 1/31/2015
OH my goodness - I love it - of course I want them to be together - they are my ultimate OTP! But, I love more watching their love be tested and brought to the brink of destruction - to be forged in the fires of intolerance, unfairness, duty and honor - and watch it rise like a phoenix only that much stronger for the anguish and torment it has been put through!
SleepingSeeker chapter 11 . 1/31/2015
Aw, Leo. His poor aching heart...
SleepingSeeker chapter 10 . 1/31/2015
Masterful! You give a much more logical reason why Splinter sends Leo off - Something that I worked into The Tender Trap series...but yes - also, I meant to point this out before in my reviews, I always thought that the writers made it painfully obvious that Leo was hurting mostly about Karai - yes, there was also the burden of his 'failure' in that, he had to choose death for them all in order to achieve success which is an oxymoron if there ever was one - but that there had always been something more, something hinted at between him and Karai - maybe something he couldn't quite understand because of his very naive and innocent nature - but as you so expertly pointed out in this, his brothers all recognized! Oh, this is just fantastic!

Also! That little hint about Donatello's feelings for April - OH MY LORDIE YES!
SleepingSeeker chapter 9 . 1/31/2015
Oh man, that dialogue between Raph and Leo right at the end was like FIREWORKS! So sharp and fantastic! This story is going right into my FAVORITES!
SleepingSeeker chapter 8 . 1/31/2015
Oh my gosh, Raphael, what have you done!? He's ruined any chance that Leo might have had - he's shamed Karai deeply and to a point where she seems to be unable to recover. Oh my gosh!
SleepingSeeker chapter 7 . 1/31/2015
God, I can't stop reading this - I just CAN'T STOP!
SleepingSeeker chapter 6 . 1/31/2015
OMgoodness - NEVER apologize for a long chapter, are you kidding!? I couldn't read this FAST enough, and I'll probably go back and reread it. I love this so! I don't even know if you're still active on FFN - but if you are, you've got a new fan in me!