Reviews for Potential
Carly chapter 16 . 1/5
Plz write more don't give up I would like to know how your story ends
Cayla chapter 16 . 12/4/2016
More plz more
Titanking666 chapter 16 . 11/28/2016
You really shouldn't leave everyone hanging like this. You should really update the story. I really want to see if Karai and Leo will find their way back to each other. I think they should. Maybe have Leo come home and to Karai, or maybe even have Karai venture out to try and find him. Either way, there's still so much for you to write for this story, and you should definitely do so. Update for the story.
Cayla chapter 16 . 11/21/2016
I love the story ! I hope you do more chapter s soon I love this story!
Anesa chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
I'm upsesed with this show.I love Leonardo as a boyfriend
Cayla chapter 16 . 3/11/2016
Are you going to write more chapters ? Plz do!
princess kar kar chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Romantic and also sad .
thump chapter 16 . 8/21/2015
please update!
KittenPrincess chapter 16 . 8/18/2015
thats it?
SleepingSeeker chapter 16 . 1/31/2015
I know it's probably hopeless you ask, but I'm gonna...if you ever for an instant think about updating...you would make this fangirl exceedingly ugly happy! Please, oh please!
SleepingSeeker chapter 14 . 1/31/2015
I don't remember seeing that and I've recently rewatched the 4kids series up until Flash Forward started, but it may have been one little glimpse ...Hun was great in this and Karai's torment and mixed emotions is so incredibly rendered - wonderful job!
SleepingSeeker chapter 13 . 1/31/2015
YES YES YES! You nailed it! You know, I have a plot bunny that one day I plan on writing where they get transported to a world where there are turtles that have evolved, but are actually, you know, turtles. And the boys are NOT considered brethren, at all - but a sort of subfaction of inhabitants of Earth, like humanoids - which, to me, they are! I never accepted that they are just big talking turtles. They are so much more than that. So much more!
SleepingSeeker chapter 12 . 1/31/2015
OH my goodness - I love it - of course I want them to be together - they are my ultimate OTP! But, I love more watching their love be tested and brought to the brink of destruction - to be forged in the fires of intolerance, unfairness, duty and honor - and watch it rise like a phoenix only that much stronger for the anguish and torment it has been put through!
SleepingSeeker chapter 11 . 1/31/2015
Aw, Leo. His poor aching heart...
SleepingSeeker chapter 10 . 1/31/2015
Masterful! You give a much more logical reason why Splinter sends Leo off - Something that I worked into The Tender Trap series...but yes - also, I meant to point this out before in my reviews, I always thought that the writers made it painfully obvious that Leo was hurting mostly about Karai - yes, there was also the burden of his 'failure' in that, he had to choose death for them all in order to achieve success which is an oxymoron if there ever was one - but that there had always been something more, something hinted at between him and Karai - maybe something he couldn't quite understand because of his very naive and innocent nature - but as you so expertly pointed out in this, his brothers all recognized! Oh, this is just fantastic!

Also! That little hint about Donatello's feelings for April - OH MY LORDIE YES!