Reviews for Potential
Rosemary chapter 16 . 2/22
When are you going to make the next chapter. So far this is a really good story. Plz make the next chapter and when you do email me. It's
leonari chapter 16 . 12/22/2013
s/9943289/1/Rivales This is my first fic, is in Spanish but worth translating is LeoxKarai. It is very beautiful
Guest chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
Actually , Karai is 16 and Leo is 15 AND they are NOT the same height in case you haven't noticed.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
AWKWARD...
Adinarayan chapter 16 . 7/14/2013
Did you just give up on the story? What happened?
Spring chapter 16 . 5/12/2013
Hurry and write more please! I'm dying"
Mud chapter 16 . 1/15/2013
I am seriously loving this story. Best LeoXKarai I've read so far! Please continue soon :)
Noname chapter 16 . 10/31/2012
Why didn't you put a sex scein in it/ :/
Magic Janet chapter 16 . 6/20/2011
UPdate soon!
thump chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
sigh... still no updates. had so much potential this one (
redxcanary chapter 3 . 3/1/2010
ah! i loved this chapter! xD

u got all their personalities just right! :D

Blouper chapter 16 . 1/23/2010
Well. This story is sort of old, and I have a deep suspicion it's not likely to ever be finished. But still, I know I enjoy reviews no matter how late in the game. I found this fic about three months ago and it's taken me this long to finally finish through all the chapters. Mind you, the chapters aren't long, but I had to pay attention through each section I read instead of just skimming to make sure it met my personal criteria (characterization, plot, grammar!). Your words aren't wasted, and they're telling of the characters and of your writing.

Sad fact: there just aren't that many Karai/Leo fics out there. It's a popular pairing for a het pairing, but it's reach is rather short and not everyone understands Karai's complex character, or Leo's. Or Karai and Leo's relationship, that UST kiddie cartoons are often lacking or handled poorly. But you got it. I want to go chapter by chapter to tell you what I've loved most within each of them because it's just that good. Plus you included master Splinter from the get go, someone people often ignore despite him being the turtle's biggest influence. Mikey's a goofball and childish but not so much it's irritating, Raph's the voice of reason (as he SHOULD be) to Leo's emotional brooding, not just the guy that gets angry and storms off to drink beer with Casey. Donnie smart, and sensible and his force position as leader should be interesting in how he acts with Leo back, post the movie's portrayal, of course.

Honestly speaking my favorite chapter has to be chapter 13 too; Leo needed that experience, that moment to recenter and redefine himself. It's not just about him and Karai, it's about him as a leader, brother, and a mutated turtle trying to make sure his brother live long enough to enjoy it.

I love that Karai on the other hand, without her father or Leo's influence is starting to fall apart, and I was ecstatic to see Hun notice and take advantage of it (he's a gang leader, he's a smart cookie). She's always been shaky, and I believe she must be seriously traumatized (you gotta think, what kind of parent abandons their kid? They probably didn't treat her like much more than extra baggage). Having the only one other person she trusted, aside of her father, so far away must of have been an emotional blow to her psyche and she has no way to -healthily- cope with it.

What I enjoy most of, however, is the character study of both Karai and Leo, together and apart, and I know there is a general consensus it is a doomed to fail couple, I also feel it is giving up easily on the relationship and you took the hard way through it. It's not un-savable, but it's not going to be about roses and poetry either, the relationship could work, has a LOT of potential, it was obvious from the beginning, and I like that you're taking your time slowly untangling the problem apart (honor, loyalty, trust, their fathers, love), even if it doesn't ever work out between them and they end up as good friends.

And because I talk to much, what really grabbed me most was your clever use of double meanings. The Intuitive Feedback, “IF". moment was incredily well excuted and my favorite part of the entire fic, which was heavily dependent on the previous chapters.

I admire your writing and how well executed this fic is, even if unfinished. Though if it were to continue, I can only see Leo and Karai's confrontation a bitter one despite them parting in semi-amiable terms.
brainfear chapter 16 . 11/30/2009
You must continue this!
AriTeir chapter 16 . 11/18/2009
I'm really enjoyinh this story, the characterisations are brilliant and the plotline interesting, I can't wait to see what happens next
Jjvalour chapter 12 . 11/2/2009
*Pft*

That's rich, best scene yet :P