Reviews for When She Cries
Paper Sort chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Great story. I love the voice here - your Nomiya's view is great.
fiasco-freak chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
It's brilliant! You should do more.
xandria chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Well done! I really enjoyed reading this oneshot. Thank you!
Arty Anime Lover chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Too lazy to sign in xD.

But there's actually a video on YouTube with this song dedicated to Nomiya and Yamada :D.

Did you base this on it?

Or was that based on this? o.o

Or is it all just a huge coincidence? :D
FanFicHolic chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I love this pairing because it is close to my reality too, though I don't have a guy like Noyami for me...Your story too touched a lot of emotion deep down my heart.

I think this is so far the best story I have read centering Noyami. The characterization is wonderful. The transition / development of his love for Yamada is so smooth and realistic - it is even better than in the Manga, where sometimes I find it hard to understand the inner struggle of Noyami.

This is really great!
Mariela-chan chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Oh My God! This is an excellent sotry! I liked how you used various of the scenes and phrases of Honey and Clover for your sotry anf they fit perfectly. Can you please do another one? Please?
DuQaine chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
it's been a while.. just want to say that this is really beautiful and poetic :)

i loved the ending parts especially.
Wings of Fidelity chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
You know, the song really fits the both of them.

It's like it was totally made for them.

And a great job you did here!

Hope to see more from you! :D

~ Wings of Fidelity
Karupin.69 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
great fic. i love this pairing too, haha..
rhodablanche chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
i love this story! it's very emotional and touching.

you did well in recapturing the scenes and adding nomiya's thoughts.

i love this story because i can relate to it. it feels so good to have someone always there for you when you cry, you know...

job well done!
Haruka Minamino chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Argh! I'm at work and I'm reading this and I shouldn't but... guh, now I wanna cry (and I shouldn't because I'm at work XP). _;

Splendid job. Emotions tug the heart and Nomiya's train of thought makes perfect sense. And yes, YAY for NomiyaYamada pairing.
anjuliet chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
I love it! I'm so glad that there's finally a Yamada-Nomiya pairing! I'm gonna add this to my favorites! Arigato for wring something beautiful!
I'm a Blank Sheet chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
I could totally relate..hahaha! if my parents read this they'll never stop nagging me on what's wrong with me...hehe :3
Arwen Strife chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Severely love this pairinga nd this anime...I think you did a good job recapturing the scene. But I think it's just like the written version of the exact scene. Nothing special added. Keep going at it and dun give up though, cause we NEED mor YamadaNomiya love here on
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Oh, I love this pairing too. And I love this fic. Keep up the good work!