Reviews for The Hunt For Isolde
jim12c41 chapter 1 . 1/30
Excellent start!
Killer Briefcase chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I love your story! I've been reading for a while and I have enjoyed seeing all of the techniques you've used. I'm gonna start the next story now.
thrawn92 chapter 17 . 3/25/2013
you know, with all the stuff going on with the CIA, you would think that Felix Leiter would make an appearance
AmILeo chapter 21 . 7/18/2009
Fantastic! I loved it!
WinchesterPhantom chapter 21 . 12/18/2008
Hey Grazia D.!

Wow, just wow. I just read through this and this is an excellent read. Fast paced, realistic potrayals of the characters (canon and original), good plot, and well...it was just really good. I felt as if I was there, watching Bond and Andra...damn it was good.

Thank you for posting!

~ Winy!
MelMaggio chapter 21 . 11/16/2008
I LOVED THIS BOND DEFINETLY ONE OF MY FAVS (:
L.B. Blake chapter 21 . 12/8/2007
Awesome work! I loved how visual it was, like a movie! Also, the character development was great; Andra was not a Mary Sue which is always a great plus, keep up the good work:)
makoto-47 chapter 14 . 10/29/2007
I'm slowly working my way through this, but I just wanted to say that I really enjoy it. I think you did a great job of not only creating an interesting plot, but also keeping the feeling of a Bond movie and the character himself. The story reads clearly and definitely no glaring changes or mistakes.

Can't wait to finish and read the sequel. Great job.
sphinx81 chapter 21 . 8/29/2007
That was exquisite. I can totally see it as a book AND a movie, especially with Daniel Craig (who I loved pre-Bond and love even more now). You should write more Bond fic, not necessarily a sequel, but it'd be good to see Andra show up again, maybe as a Bond informant of some sort. Anyway, EXCELLENT work. And awesome job on not making Andra a Mary Sue.

Wow, this fic was great, in case I haven't gotten that point across :-)
chrisVIII chapter 21 . 8/23/2007
Oh... it's over... already ?

I checked my emails, discovered there were three chapteres posted, ran to read them and you didn't disappoint me ! the story is really amazing...

I just LOVED chapter 20. The action is so well described ! I was reading faster and faster trying to follow their moves lol It's insane to see how much one can enter a story and almost "feel" it as a witness.

I was wondering what he would have done with the corpse... I was actually feeling sympathy for him, thinking he must felt so sad and upset to fail her. And pfuit ! she's not dead! oh, il a tellement de coeur pour un agent secret !(I don't know how to say that in English sorry). I guess everybody has a softside, even the so called heartless, cold and efficient secret agents.

ah (sigh with pleasure) that really was a nice story. Thanks for writting it :)

till next time !
Linwe Elendil chapter 21 . 8/21/2007
She's alive! :-D

But... the story's over. :-(

There was some amazing intensity in that last chapter! Now that I can form coherent thoughts, I can tell you yet again how good your description of action is. I hope it doesn't stem from personal experience (and I do mean witnessing things - I'm not implying that you've done anything like that). ;-)

Much applause and congrats on finishing the story! Now if only I could get back to mine... (Shrugs) Oh, well! :-)
Linwe Elendil chapter 20 . 8/21/2007
Um... I'm speechless.

*Blink.*

Wow.

(Runs off to read the next chapter...)
Linwe Elendil chapter 19 . 8/20/2007
I wouldn't mind a ginormous chapter, but I guess I don't mind waiting, either. As long as you don't make me wait too long! ;-)

Yet again, you describe the scene so masterfully that I can't help but watch it all unfold in my mind. That's one thing I love about your writing - it's so vivid! I think I'm hooked. :-)
chrisVIII chapter 18 . 8/20/2007
excellent ! the truth is out ! I have no idea what will happen next and how they're going to get out of the situation but I trust you. you managed once more to surprise me ! I always try to guess what will happen, I imagine several scenarios... never the right one. And yours is always something credible and logical, how come I can't find it ?
Linwe Elendil chapter 18 . 8/19/2007
Whoa! Very intense chapter. Keep up the good work! :-)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »