Reviews for At Least It's Not Contagious
Voldefolie chapter 1 . 2/5
Severus in this story reminds me of myself. Lol.
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
hhahahaha... very amusing! i love this!
Rachel chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Amazing and hilarious. I loved it.
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
funny story!
Tsuki Doriimaa chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
lol oh this was cute! I enjoyed it greatly! _
Alma Riddle chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Hello The Plot Bunny Whaisperer! This was greate! I really thought so! Hahahahaha! It was "funny" story. (I don't know a nother word for it)Hugs /Alma
Proof of Nothing chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
(Laughs my head off) Nice! D
Rock'n'Slash chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
MWAHAHA! HE CAN'T EVADE THE CRAZY FOR LONG! :D

I really like your story!

WRITE ON!
Abby Ebon chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Hm, I read Harry's version and decieded to read this one for kicks thinking it might be another prank - good thing I never said I'd like to read what happened from Sev's perspective as you've clearly already written it. Though it might be cute to have the "make up" ending from Harry's version tagged onto this one as well. I think it might be for laughs that I ask for you to do a version from Dumbledore's or a students perspective. Just for the all-knowing-twinkle and the confusion-of-being-multi-colored (twice if they were in Sev's class). Well, thats all, fair-well master prankster/plot bunny whisperer.

I do belive that's a resume for taking over the world.
dmitri chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
hehhehehhehehehehehe :D
QueenOfSparrabeth chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
LOL!
piuk chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Oh man, that was hilarious!

"Severus turned his head very, very slowly and sent Albus his darkest, most dangerous Glare of Death. This was the one Harry had fondly dubbed, You-Better-Start-Running-Because-Your-Entrails-Will-Be-Scattered-Throughout-The-School-In-About-Three-Seconds.

Albus had the nerve to simply smile and twinkle at him.

Twinkle.

Oh, yes, someone was going to die."

*laughs, cries and falls off the chair*
Death's Silent Approach chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
This is really funny. It had me laughing the entire story. I hope you write something like this or similar again.

DSA
MaskedShipper chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
This was an awesome fic! Sugarhigh!Harry is awesome. And I want to know more about this affair between Peeves and the Suit of Armour. Sounds scandalous.
tati1 chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
This'll probably sound weird but...sweet. I found the story very sweet. And Adorable.

'banged his head' not 'bangs his head'