Reviews for Comfort
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
this was good. The second chapter was a really good change of view.
dadoinkdoink chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
WOW! Great Job!

Please update soon! I can't wait to read more!

:D Doink Doink
castlelove1221 chapter 3 . 9/30/2007
wow that was really cool of kathy...i actually really liked that she didn't blow up at elliot like i thought she would was nice that she just laid out what was going to happen for him and they agreed and that took care of it...that seems to give them a little closure rather than more arguments :)

and i loved how she ended with "Oh and Olivia, take care of him..." :D

can't wait for more of this story!
Ad Hominem Argument chapter 3 . 9/16/2007
Wow! I'm surprised she didn't flip out! Well written!

PaceyW'sgirl chapter 3 . 9/16/2007
cant wait to see more. update again soon.
Danielle chapter 3 . 9/16/2007
I like it. Kathy almost confused me. So bring on the Elliot and Olivia comfort. I'm glad she let go! Oh, yeah and I really, really want to see what happens in the next chapters.

So hurry up and post!
Alexis Dawn chapter 3 . 9/16/2007
xXBlissfulCursesXx chapter 3 . 9/16/2007

I'm glad you updated!
xXBlissfulCursesXx chapter 2 . 9/16/2007
Man. I feel sorry for all those people who started reading this back in way ye yonda old times.

You really need to update this. I'm alerting.
JESSting123 chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
More more more!

Pretty please with choco covered El on top?

LivChic chapter 2 . 5/17/2007
Love it! Keep up the good work!
KaydenceRei chapter 2 . 5/15/2007

Haha. You leave me waiting. I'm so depressed now. I want to see if Kathy whips out a barbed wire 2x4 and attempts to beat them senseless.

Not that she would ever do that on the show. But this is fiction right? We can make Kathy seem worse then she is.

nicole812us chapter 2 . 5/15/2007
Now this is getting fun. I do feel bad for Kathy that Elliot is closer to Olivia and I am glad she doesn't blame Olivia for it. You can't help what just happens. No one planned it.
Liv Marie chapter 2 . 5/15/2007
Boy this is gonna get wild!

Was I clear enough? ;D
AngelEyes10 chapter 2 . 5/15/2007 luv it, i wonder if liv is gonna punch kathy lol jk, cant wait 4 more!