Reviews for Rain and Chocolate
koolmint26 chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
aww I liked this one it was vry cute! I really enjoyed this story. good job
JsDirtyLilSecret chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Guh, too cute ;)
necro omen13 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
aw so sweet
MrsLunaKrum chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Yay! You gotta love a cute fluff in the rain!
Paradoxxia chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Greedy old Malfoy. But come on, they have to have more than one kiss... lol. Good as ever. :D
Katia Dashwood chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Aw. How sweet.
rndmprsnlily chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
*sigh* happy endings :) Draco IS spoiled
kazfeist chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Delightful, even though chocolate isn't my favorite flavor...I like caramel and Bassett's Licorics Allsorts, myself! :D
Fire x Ice chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Aw, that was adorable! I love chocolate.. hmm.
thepeckishvegetable chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Ah! That was just too cute! Same with the Escort Series! Bloodly Brilliant! So cute! I love it!

You are absolutely amazing you know that?

Gah! I was so surprised when I got an alert for TWO new one-shots by you! Harry and Draco are just too adorable. So stubborn too! Great job! I am excited to read more of your works! Well of I go to read your new one-shot "Dirt"

I bet its as brilliant as all your other stories! Much love and take care now! Look forward to more reveiws from me for your future stories! Rawr!
miss brownie chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Aw... that was very sweet. Hehe! Giving me a sugar rush! Thanks for sharing that cute story. D Good job there
LunaSky chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Aw... Very cute oneshot!

-LunaSky
pretzel.in.an.egg chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
LOVE it! _

Claudia
Snowfalcon chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Yay! I loved it. Funny, angsty and fluffy all in less than 2,0 words. Awesome. The rain was perfect too as an auger to get them to be together. . It's one of those great oneshots you can read as a pick-me-up after reading a really angsty or death fic. Makes you all giddy feeling. Thanks for the story, it was exactly what I needed at the moment.

Akire
Dreamer Of Dragons chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Aw! Wicked cute! Love it!
169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »