Reviews for Gently Gently
Nythierian chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
Wow that was really good I just read this fanfic even if it is 4 years old. Thus Yumi and Shiratori lived happily ever after and so did Sato and Takagi. Too bad this can't happen now because Shiratori is with Kobayashi sensei. Yay still a good story, lol, Takagi is Superman! I love you and all of your work Billie-sama, yes you are sama. . 3
Withdrawn chapter 3 . 3/5/2012
I gotta admit, this story is one of my favorites. Especially chapter three; you give great characterization throughout for all of your characters, but Saitou's reactions here to Takagi are adorable and my favorites. Overall this fic is amazing, it's a pairing I adore, has an excellent prompt, is mostly a series of character focused pieces, and you're not at all above working in references here in there - 'world made of eggshells'. . . or was that cardboard? Or 'Not even allowed to forget for two sec-' . . . Superman's version of 'one moment' was also pretty good. I dunno if that's intentional, and maybe I'm imagining things; but those are some pretty freaking awesome shout-outs, if done intentionally.
alynawatlovers chapter 4 . 6/26/2010
I figured that it was Yumi was the princess when they met again. This was great! :D I love it! :D
Lluvia-the-Wolfgirl chapter 4 . 10/1/2009
One of. Not the one that had me banging my head against the wall, but she was one of them.

From pretty much the second sentance I knew it was her, you did her voice so well.

The end was the best. "Don't you love a happy ending?"
StargateNerd chapter 4 . 9/19/2009
I have no doubt the words Yumi used would ~not~ be fitting for a princess XDD
Lluvia-the-Wolfgirl chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
I LOVE Sato. And this is a GREAT fic(I seem to be fond of caps today).

And is the (formly) little girl someone we know? (I'm thinking of people it could be...and fighting the urge to smash my head into the wall and laugh crazily)

Love this story!
Yin7 chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
yay an update

can't wait for the final chap
katiesparks chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
One more to go! *is excited* Kyahh, I can't wait! Takagi Wataru, Last Son of Krypton: The Quadruple Sequel! Dun dun dun!
Digeridoodler chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
きゃあ! This was so cute and fluffy! Tagi-chan is so adorable I wish I had a plushie of him so I could hug him sqwe! Satogi is the best couple EVER X3 This totally made my day! Thank you much!
Candidus-Lupus-Full-Moon chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
very good i loved it.
Digeridoodler chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
... where is Satou part ;n; It's growing on two years since you published this...
ruthc93 chapter 2 . 11/9/2008
This is really well written! I love it!

Are you going to continue this? I sure hope you would!
CatBru chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
O.O I... LOVE Superman. And and I LOVE Takagi. Combine the two, and I'm in heaven!

And possibly making Takagi a weird AU sort of Superman just makes me all squishy and gooey inside and and SQUEE!
Yin7 chapter 2 . 8/31/2008
really good

hope you update soon.
Hayai-Akurei chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
Aww...that's cool. I like how this turned out.

I know, I'm kind of straddling the fence as to what my position is on Shiratori. He's a cool guy, and a great officer, but he's kind of mean and underhanded when it comes to Takagi, and I like Takagi. It's not fair. The entire force is out to get him just because he and Satou have the hots for one another.

So what's this other fic you've got where Shiratori SHOOTS Takagi? I want to read it! I was browsing your other fics and I couldn't tell which one it was.

Hmm...maybe I should write a Takagi/Satou fic of my own. They're just so cute.