Reviews for The Christmas Wish
Dairy Quinn chapter 1 . 9/29
I would indeed like to see this continued! I know all too well the feeling of not being able to work on a story... haha. Well, I don't have anything else to say. Except that the opening was pretty cute :)

-Sincerely, the Dairy Quinn
kyrielslight chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
You've caught my interest. I look forward to reading more in this story.
TheBlackPages chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Same bits of punctuation/spelling issues, but damn, am I happy to have found another person who likes Sliders! I thought only me and my dad watched that. We have all the episodes on DVDs. It's just one of those shows that was well-made.

Really, you should update this as well. I need my dose of "Sliders".
Majestic-MSFC chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
My only two remarks on this story is that it wasn't complete and it doesn't explain how both Colin and Wade are in the group at the same time. I would really like to see a completion to this story sooner rather than later.
HikariTaiKurai chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
It's a very charming story. I found myself deing drawn towards the characters, especially your OC, Kerry. Your story have potential to be a really good story. I look forward to the next update.
chrisfardell chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
algeiban chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Maybe you could get a beta reader to help with your spelling. I always find it a real turnoff when there's a spelling error in the very title of the story and usually won't go any farther.