Reviews for Into The West
LunaNigra chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Loved it!

Luna
claire henry chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
I loved this oneshot its soo sweet and exactly how I would picture

susan coming home to Aslan, Peter, Edumud, and Lucy. you bought the chracters to a new depth, and was able to keep them all in character form the book/movie at the same time. I adoreded the title and I think it suits this oneshot beauitfully, please write more oneshots soon!
Terra chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
This was a lovely, heartfelt job. You incorporated the right amount of joy, sorrow, and love into each part. I was all-in emotionally, which is great coming from a oneshot. And I'm glad to hear that "Into the West," that beautiful song, could be your insiration for a happy ending to the pevensie story.

Nice job - keep up your writing!
floppyearsthebunny chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
I love it, even through It's sad.
bethany camille chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Yea, Peter's technically alive for once and Susan gets to finally go to her real home. I loved "Of course he doesn't!" Edmund rolled his eyes, although he was only teasing, and they all knew it. "He got in the first name!" that was a very funny line. I also liked the end when Raphael told her to go to her family, very moving. All in all, another wonderful story.
Alcarin Elen chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Very nicely written. And I love that even though Susan had been left behind, you turned her back to the old Susan Pevensie, who belonged with her siblings. A beautiful story!