Reviews for An Unexpected Life
writing bird chapter 5 . 5/15/2007
Oh... I think I now know why it's rated M... Or maybe not. This is probably the best JxB story I've read... It's going to stay JxB right? Well, update soon!
Deliriously Withdrawn chapter 5 . 5/15/2007
aw...very sweet.

Liked how you showed the contemplative side of Jake - worked out very nicely. ]

-Cassie
RomansGirl chapter 5 . 5/15/2007
So far I think this is very well written. I prefer the more adult path with these fan fics, but most times they end up raunchy with no thought into the writing. Keep up the good work!
astarael013 chapter 5 . 5/15/2007
i love this story, update soon!
Hydromagnetism chapter 5 . 5/15/2007
Aw, this is good!

Please update as soon as possible.

I love it.

'Nuff said.
GabbyKat13 chapter 5 . 5/14/2007
this is so cool, you must update soon this isso good
Bittersweetsymphony19 chapter 5 . 5/14/2007
hey!omg i love your story; is my favorite so far of any fanfics;i've always loved for bella to stay with jacob, but all my friend are against it..im just happy to know im not the only one..keep writing, you're awsome..

hugs

layla
Efil Lacisum chapter 4 . 5/14/2007
Ah, yes, I almost forgot.

This review is for chapter 5, not chapter 4.

The change in perspective was very smoothe. I sometimes have a hard time realizing that a story has a new narrator because the author doesn't make it clear. With the very first sentence, "I held Bella tightly as she slept," it was very clear that Jacob, not Bella, was now narrating. Also very well done.
Efil Lacisum chapter 5 . 5/14/2007
*applauds*

This is very well written! As someone else stated, it is very much in Stephenie Meyer's style, which makes it very convincing to read. A lot of the plot is similar, as well, which makes it more realistic. It's as if you just changed a few events in the story as a sort of "what if?" spin-off. Very well done! I look forward to some updates!
DivineRosey chapter 5 . 5/14/2007
I absolutely love this story. I like how you are covering everything. Such as Charlie's reaction... I can't wait for more!
katben222 chapter 5 . 5/14/2007
aw cute chapter! update soon!
ALittleTooAddicted chapter 4 . 5/13/2007
**stares, entranced** o...i LIKE this story...

you write very well also. it's very much like Steph's own stlye. congrats on that; it's a hard thing to accomplish.

please write more of this soon. it has to be the first Bella/Jake fic i've read where he ISN'T practically raping her. they're both very in-character. again, nice work. and update soon.

-ALTA
katben222 chapter 4 . 5/12/2007
aw i love this story! update soon!
Deliriously Withdrawn chapter 4 . 5/11/2007
aw...really good. Not only is it written really well, but who doesn't love bXj?

]
writing bird chapter 4 . 5/11/2007
Gosh! It's such a good story! (you're probalby getting sick of all my reviews saying the exact same thing. ;) ) Update soon, please!
1,549 | « Prev Page 1 .. 93 100 101 102 103 104 Next »