Reviews for An Unexpected Life
sillybella chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Starting out with nekkid Jacob. Does it get any better than that?
jacoblova chapter 5 . 5/18/2007
I love this story, please update soon! like really soon. ah how i love jacob. *drool*
jacoblova chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
OMG! i am so happy. finally a story with bella/jake romance. i have waited forever to read one. thank you, thank you ,i love, i love you.
Softballchick dreaowa chapter 5 . 5/18/2007
i like it a lot it provides me with a nice gushy story other than edward and bella
writing bird chapter 5 . 5/15/2007
Oh... I think I now know why it's rated M... Or maybe not. This is probably the best JxB story I've read... It's going to stay JxB right? Well, update soon!
Deliriously Withdrawn chapter 5 . 5/15/2007
aw...very sweet.

Liked how you showed the contemplative side of Jake - worked out very nicely. ]

RomansGirl chapter 5 . 5/15/2007
So far I think this is very well written. I prefer the more adult path with these fan fics, but most times they end up raunchy with no thought into the writing. Keep up the good work!
astarael013 chapter 5 . 5/15/2007
i love this story, update soon!
Hydromagnetism chapter 5 . 5/15/2007
Aw, this is good!

Please update as soon as possible.

I love it.

'Nuff said.
GabbyKat13 chapter 5 . 5/14/2007
this is so cool, you must update soon this isso good
Efil Lacisum chapter 4 . 5/14/2007
Ah, yes, I almost forgot.

This review is for chapter 5, not chapter 4.

The change in perspective was very smoothe. I sometimes have a hard time realizing that a story has a new narrator because the author doesn't make it clear. With the very first sentence, "I held Bella tightly as she slept," it was very clear that Jacob, not Bella, was now narrating. Also very well done.
Efil Lacisum chapter 5 . 5/14/2007

This is very well written! As someone else stated, it is very much in Stephenie Meyer's style, which makes it very convincing to read. A lot of the plot is similar, as well, which makes it more realistic. It's as if you just changed a few events in the story as a sort of "what if?" spin-off. Very well done! I look forward to some updates!
DivineRosey chapter 5 . 5/14/2007
I absolutely love this story. I like how you are covering everything. Such as Charlie's reaction... I can't wait for more!
katben222 chapter 5 . 5/14/2007
aw cute chapter! update soon!
1,553 | « Prev Page 1 .. 93 100 101 102 103 104 Next »