Reviews for An Unexpected Life
Norwegian Eyes chapter 2 . 9/17/2009
i love how you have them so IC.
Norwegian Eyes chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
great first chapter. this story was recc'd to me and i'm enjoying it so far!
erica3769 chapter 45 . 9/14/2009
I think this is a really cute story! I am glad to seem the Cullens pop back into Bellas life. Are they going to stay somewhat in her life? The only thing missing in this story is Imprinting...does it exist in this story?Please post more soon I can[t wait to see what happens with this story!
What's my Name this time chapter 45 . 9/7/2009
NU, I reached the end now I have to wait! its torture! MORE PLEASE THE STORIES AWESOME
jo spicer chapter 45 . 8/31/2009
love it
E g o t i s m chapter 45 . 8/26/2009
Hmm I like it. I can't wait to read more. I hope Edward doesn't come back...maybe if he does he'll be killed off? Anywho, update soon please? I'd love to see what happens next!
sunyastar chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
hey! i am a HUGE twilight fan (you probably get that all the time, not that i would know) and i LOVE your story, i think stephanie meyer needs to write something like this. personally i think you should keep it going for a while (a long while, i love it too much!), i really like long storys, but the only thing is that i think there should be some more 'smart ass' into jacob... its just a thought. anyway, your doing great and i love where the storys going, ive read all you have so far (45 chapters) and i really like where the story is going, i honestly cant wait for more ;)
allthingsHHH chapter 45 . 8/13/2009
Love the story...are you going to complete it? Saw you haven't updated since last year. Thanks!
ladya79 chapter 8 . 8/12/2009
all I can say is DAMN!

I mean I was enjoying the story already but you brought Bella & Jacob into an all new light for me, this is very good and you should be both proud and ashamed (jk) of yourself...lol
Fishous chapter 45 . 8/5/2009
Will you ever update? I love this story.
Karma32 chapter 45 . 7/27/2009
I really hope you update soon! This story is amazing.
Karma32 chapter 5 . 7/26/2009
Ah love. Jake rocks.
Karma32 chapter 4 . 7/26/2009
That just made me have a big sigh (the good kind). Took her long enough. )
SweetSeductionCherryB chapter 15 . 7/22/2009
cute story I love bella and jacob...a break from all that bella edwaed craziness :) read more tomarrow
sylvernight chapter 45 . 7/19/2009
You. Are. Evil...First of all, I am Team Edward all the way, but your story got me slightly sympathetic for Jacob's side. I know that he actually cared for Bella, and as written here, is very sweet and seems good for her. However, I am reluctant (read: *outraged*) to believe that Bella would drop her love for Edward so easily.

You tease us at the end with the meeting at the hospital, and I'm really hoping you just took a long hiatus from this story, because it just can't be over. Whether she marries Jacob or somehow finds her way back to Edward, we need a clear ending here. Please finish.
1,553 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »