Reviews for An Unexpected Life
Is the story over?
Jessica Lahote Black chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
I just LOVE Jake!
Mismatched.Harmony chapter 45 . 9/26/2012
please please update soon!
itsblackandwhite chapter 45 . 8/11/2012
I like ur story so far. Just one thing that bothers me... mark whose point of view ur in when u switch. It kind of gets a bit confusing.
silverfork chapter 45 . 2/15/2012
Great story , really enjoying it so far , I'm enjoying the fact it's more about bella & Jacob than bells , Jacob , the cullens , the wolf pack and everyone else that gets involved its mostly to do with there love for each other , can't wait for the next chapters .
LouisaSaga chapter 7 . 1/27/2012
I really really reeeeaaalllyyyy like this story :) I have a thing for a posessive werewolf :D Hope to see a new chapter soon!

xoxo Louisa
LivforLove chapter 10 . 12/26/2011
"Being smart is almost as important as being a good cook"

...seriously? wtf
Fang's Fawn chapter 45 . 12/17/2011
You updated! So glad, and so awesome! You're handling this perfectly. I'm usually e/b, but I love this relationship with Bella and Jake and want to see it work. I thought all the Cullen's were jerks in NM and deserved worse than Bella gave them. Can't wait to read more!
faeryrose chapter 45 . 7/20/2011
I really hope you finish this sometime! I have really enjoyed it and would love to know where it is headed!
writingiscool chapter 45 . 6/24/2011
Honestly, I was never intrigued in reading about Jacob but for some reason this story caught my attention and I don't regret reading about it...even it most of the chapters were about sex ;)Lol. It was funny, sweet and just captivating. I loved it and I wish there were more chapters ;_; I hope that for some miracle you upload soon! :D 3
Ira Bell chapter 45 . 4/13/2011
I liked this

I wish there was more
mharrison9101 chapter 45 . 3/18/2011
I really enjoyed your fic but was very disappointed to see it wasnn't finished. I thought by moving so fast thru Bella's life it was going towards some climactic finish. I hate the feeling I have when I am left hanging like that :( But thanks for what was there!
mharrison9101 chapter 8 . 3/17/2011
Wow. Bella moves pretty quick for someone who was so devastated, but I would too if it was Jake I was moving "onto" LOL! That was one of the sweetest J/B scenes I have read.
niamhg chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
loved this story hope you find some time to write more !
Pegasus12654 chapter 45 . 11/12/2010
This is a great story is there going to be anymore chapters? I hope so, I love it...thanks huggs
1,549 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »