Reviews for An Unexpected Life
Lahotes.Imprint chapter 45 . 7/9/2013
I don't know why the story ended but I liked it. I would love to see an update.
Kikita chapter 45 . 7/9/2013
I wish you had not given up on this story. :-(
jdasilv1 chapter 45 . 12/13/2012
I'm interested in seeing how Bella and Jacob work through this, and especially how Edward will react to the news. I hope you update soon. It's a good story so far.
Blue Heart 98 chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
I think you did a nice job in general, but I want to comment on some things...
Everything just seems too light-hearted and issues aren't serious enough. For example, Billy laughing at Jake and Bella when Harry had just died; also the part where Jacob saved Bella from jumping. I think they should both have been much more upset. But still, a good story; it's funny and well-written. Thanks for sharing
Jessica Lahote Black chapter 45 . 9/29/2012
Is the story over?
Jessica Lahote Black chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
I just LOVE Jake!
Mismatched.Harmony chapter 45 . 9/26/2012
please please update soon!
itsblackandwhite chapter 45 . 8/11/2012
I like ur story so far. Just one thing that bothers me... mark whose point of view ur in when u switch. It kind of gets a bit confusing.
silverfork chapter 45 . 2/15/2012
Great story , really enjoying it so far , I'm enjoying the fact it's more about bella & Jacob than bells , Jacob , the cullens , the wolf pack and everyone else that gets involved its mostly to do with there love for each other , can't wait for the next chapters .
LouisaSaga chapter 7 . 1/27/2012
I really really reeeeaaalllyyyy like this story :) I have a thing for a posessive werewolf :D Hope to see a new chapter soon!

xoxo Louisa
1152178291268291 chapter 10 . 12/26/2011
"Being smart is almost as important as being a good cook"

...seriously? wtf
Fang's Fawn chapter 45 . 12/17/2011
You updated! So glad, and so awesome! You're handling this perfectly. I'm usually e/b, but I love this relationship with Bella and Jake and want to see it work. I thought all the Cullen's were jerks in NM and deserved worse than Bella gave them. Can't wait to read more!
faeryrose chapter 45 . 7/20/2011
I really hope you finish this sometime! I have really enjoyed it and would love to know where it is headed!
writingiscool chapter 45 . 6/24/2011
Honestly, I was never intrigued in reading about Jacob but for some reason this story caught my attention and I don't regret reading about it...even it most of the chapters were about sex ;)Lol. It was funny, sweet and just captivating. I loved it and I wish there were more chapters ;_; I hope that for some miracle you upload soon! :D 3
Ira Bell chapter 45 . 4/13/2011