Reviews for An Unexpected Life
Pegasus12654 chapter 7 . 11/12/2010
Damn parents...lol...great chapter...thanks...huggs
Pegasus12654 chapter 5 . 11/12/2010
Awwww so sweet...loving this story...great chapter...huggs
Pegasus12654 chapter 4 . 11/12/2010
Alright the kiss...great chapter...huggs
Pegasus12654 chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
Well it going pretty good so far, lets see how long it last, I got my fingers crossed...lol...thanks huggs
mrock10 chapter 45 . 10/21/2010
AWSOME! Write MORE! and SOON!
mrock10 chapter 16 . 10/20/2010
Best book ever!
Dyinglight-15 chapter 45 . 9/20/2010
lol great storry
ColossalSuperfluousColloquys chapter 18 . 9/19/2010
i really like this story.
sleepwalker1 chapter 45 . 9/18/2010
This is a wonderful story. It is sweet Bella built a life for herself with Jacob. Is that life real or is it a crutch? It seems as if Bella and Jacob may have been unexpected about to find out. I wish this story was finished. I was so very well written. Tekhne if your still out there...please continue writting this story. It's a shame to leave it unfinished.
SNikkiP chapter 45 . 9/1/2010
AAAAHHHH! I read every chapter in this one day! You need to write more before I go completely insane! I need more of this story like a drug, lol. So great!
cloudshadow22 chapter 28 . 8/23/2010
Nice discussion as Bella finally confessed to Jake about hearing Edward's voice in her head. I really like how these two communicate.
cloudshadow22 chapter 18 . 8/23/2010
What a turn-on to imagine Jake sneeking peaks at The Joy of Sex in a book store and "researching" on the internet. Where were the young men like that when I was young? Today everything seems to be fast paced and hurry, hurry, so this was a delightful chapter. Don't want to know who is on the phone - the foreshadowing in this chapter is rather obvious, but at least I can continue reading, and I don't have to wait to find out. Thanks for sharing.
cloudshadow22 chapter 13 . 8/23/2010
I've been enjoying your story this weekend, so I wanted to take a reading break to say thank you for sharing your version of Jake & Bella. I especially like that they are going through the regular teen things that we all experienced - like almost getting caught in bed with Jake by Dad and being teased by college friends. Loved those classmates' reaction to Jake in the flesh *literally!* and her roommate suggesting that Jake could come to the Halloween party as an underwear model. Your lemons are just lemony enough; I am having fun with this preferred alternate version to SM's tale. Keep on writing!
Shuz chapter 8 . 8/12/2010
thumbs up for the safe sex thing... still... any stuff between Jake and Bella just feels wrong to me like getting it on with your brother. :)
Hyvanna chapter 45 . 7/18/2010
Poohy the end, I would like to see your vision of Bella chooseing Jacob with Edward still there, daggummit.
1,547 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »