Reviews for An Unexpected Life
SNikkiP chapter 45 . 9/1/2010
AAAAHHHH! I read every chapter in this one day! You need to write more before I go completely insane! I need more of this story like a drug, lol. So great!
cloudshadow22 chapter 28 . 8/23/2010
Nice discussion as Bella finally confessed to Jake about hearing Edward's voice in her head. I really like how these two communicate.
cloudshadow22 chapter 18 . 8/23/2010
What a turn-on to imagine Jake sneeking peaks at The Joy of Sex in a book store and "researching" on the internet. Where were the young men like that when I was young? Today everything seems to be fast paced and hurry, hurry, so this was a delightful chapter. Don't want to know who is on the phone - the foreshadowing in this chapter is rather obvious, but at least I can continue reading, and I don't have to wait to find out. Thanks for sharing.
cloudshadow22 chapter 13 . 8/23/2010
I've been enjoying your story this weekend, so I wanted to take a reading break to say thank you for sharing your version of Jake & Bella. I especially like that they are going through the regular teen things that we all experienced - like almost getting caught in bed with Jake by Dad and being teased by college friends. Loved those classmates' reaction to Jake in the flesh *literally!* and her roommate suggesting that Jake could come to the Halloween party as an underwear model. Your lemons are just lemony enough; I am having fun with this preferred alternate version to SM's tale. Keep on writing!
Shuz chapter 8 . 8/12/2010
thumbs up for the safe sex thing... still... any stuff between Jake and Bella just feels wrong to me like getting it on with your brother. :)
Hyvanna chapter 45 . 7/18/2010
Poohy the end, I would like to see your vision of Bella chooseing Jacob with Edward still there, daggummit.
Hyvanna chapter 43 . 7/18/2010
Awe she'll get her proper goodbye, that's nice.
Hyvanna chapter 41 . 7/18/2010
Awe double ouch!
Hyvanna chapter 36 . 7/18/2010
roflmao Nasty farting while doing Yoga!
Hyvanna chapter 32 . 7/18/2010
Yah! Jacob. Still enjoying the story
Hyvanna chapter 15 . 7/16/2010
ah yes 'Hometown' is HOT! :)
sparlish chapter 45 . 7/13/2010
This is such an awesome story although I have to admit that I don't like how chapters seem to jump from one place/time to another...however there is so many excellent things happening I really can't complain. Also Jacob is sooo perfect - like they aren't swearing every two minutes and he's so in character. It's very believable as a continuation of SM's books. You've even made the sex scenes tasteful and sweet rather than dirty and over the age of the characters. I really can't wait to see what happens next. I'm guessing that Edward is coming back and Emmett would have said something but Alice was warning him not too. I guess I'll be interested who Bella picks and how it affects her - because right now she's saying she doesn't think she wants him back, but what would it to do her if he did return. I hope you make the return as believable and in character as the rest of the story so far (no crazed Edward determined to control her forever). I kind of hope she ends up with Jacob as I've always loved his character but I guess I have to wait and see - can't wait for the rest!
randyzoopurple chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
sequal please
ageise02 chapter 45 . 6/21/2010
Great story I like it.

Are you going to finish it?
Star Fata chapter 45 . 6/9/2010
Just to say, I loved this story dearly when I first read it, and spent a fair amount of time today looking for it.
1,553 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »