Reviews for Beautiful Summer
Lady of the lads chapter 16 . 8/8/2007
wow, that was so not corny, something not very common here at it was perfect, really, aside from a few spelling grammar things, but if you get a beta, i would advise you to send this into some contest, i was very touched by their very realistic, teensy relationship, and the 70's spirit was indeed very 70's-ish. ill be watching you!;)
MagickRose chapter 16 . 8/3/2007
This is a really, really, ridiculously sweet story, part of me wishes I could have followed it while it was being written... Mind you, that tends to make me angry waiting for chapters. XD

I have nothing bad to say on it. Cept the odd typo and using american words ocasionally (sorry, that always jumps out at me).

Now our ship has been proven! Mwaha.

Even if it was rather sad... :(
WiseManDan chapter 16 . 7/26/2007
Well done, great story :D Well written, keep writing!
Potions for Foxes chapter 16 . 7/23/2007
I love this pairing.

They are so awesome. I'm slowly but surely beginning to hate James. And Sirius. Especially Sirius. OR at least the canon one, once he's paired with Remus he's decent.

This was a wonderful story. I loved it. You are such a talented writer.
Ashen-Star-Eclipse chapter 16 . 7/22/2007
Lovely- positivly lovely.
Insanity Strikes Thrice chapter 6 . 7/21/2007
Really good so far- the only things I can find to complain about are typos. Everything else is perfect- characterization, writing style, etc.

Will keep reading. :)
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 4 . 7/18/2007
Seven is Snape's number. And I like this a lot.
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Cute! .
alexisgal chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
It's great! could you check out MY harry P. story, "Hogwarts Stories: Malaya Cherry"?
The Fluffy Ball chapter 16 . 7/17/2007
Haha, you're right. Only a few more days and the Lily/Snape ship is (hopefully) confirmed. If it's so, I'm driving to Mexico and getting a Corona or two.

Oh, and you taking two months on a story is AMAZING for a fan fiction writer. Honestly, there are writers who put up one update every two months (like me ... *shuffles her feet*). No worries about taking a little longer to update this last chapter; it hasn't ruined your record.

Can I bug you about a few typos? When Sev says, "I may bring knife into the picture," I bet you meant a knife (unless he was being cute and calling the knife "Knife," which would be funny). When Sev's mother says, "...I opened a letter to your father form the bank,..." you probably meant "from." I also bet you mean to put a question mark after, “Does this mean you can do magic now.” Heh, and because I can (and because I'm anal enough to beta an a/n), you had said, "I was really one a roll today."

Great story. I had a little fit when I read "THE END." I've been looking forward to seeing the story alerts in my inbox. Congrats on finishing a story; that's so hard to do!
Batmobiled chapter 16 . 7/17/2007
Hehehehehe

YAYS!

What happened after to make her date James Potter (The git!)
Sins of the Soul chapter 16 . 7/17/2007
Aw! Such a cute ending. .

I must admit, I was worried when you didn't update for so long. But it's all good! Great story! Don't forget to change the story from In Progress to Complete! D

*Mizuu
ring mah b3LL chapter 16 . 7/17/2007
this was a really cute story. im glad i stuck with it. im sad its over, but it had a cute ending. keep writing, youre good.
Conqueror Worm chapter 16 . 7/17/2007
YAY! I'm so happy! That was a really great ending. Little Nymph was also really well done. I guess I'm a real sucker for happy endings, huh?

Oh, by the way, I didn't mean that Tonks' reaction was weird or anything in Boarding House. I only meant that I felt bad that she was hurt enough by Remus to have to resort to such measures. I can understand why though.

You've certainly updated everything quickly today. I don't suppose you'll finish Boarding House before Friday? Not to pressure you or anything. I'm just wondering.
jen chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
At first he didn’t get it then he saw the reaction on her face. “Oh heavens no, I just need some new pairs.”
85 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »