Reviews for Beautiful Summer
Lexi chapter 15 . 7/6/2007
NOw I've read it. I thought it was pretty damn good. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
fahzzyquill chapter 15 . 7/6/2007
really good.
The Fluffy Ball chapter 15 . 6/26/2007
It's late, so this'll have to be a short review. Once again, thanks for updating, yada yada yada...

Anyway, sweet scene. You really pulled Sevvie off well in this chapter. I hate to get all personal, but my dad was an alcoholic who had died when I was 17, and I acted much the same way that you have Severus acting in this. I do have to say, not too many people understand about that.

Lily is so sweet in this chapter. It was rather presumptuous of her to write to Sev's mother, but it's also very IC.

In all, great chapter in a great fic. I'll be waiting patiently for your next update.
AyameKijo chapter 15 . 6/26/2007
-sniffsniff- That's sad...today must be a dreary day becuase all the stories I read have been sad. -shakes head and clears it wiping away her remaning tears- Very good though. You have good ideas and Sev seems to be kept as much in character as we can tell. Like this story a lot. I haven't read to many Snape/Lily's cause i don't always like them but i like reading your. -smiles-
Sins of the Soul chapter 15 . 6/25/2007
Aw, that's so sad. Can't wait till...oh no...I won't be able to read it 'till Saturday! Oh my god...man. This sucks. Oh well, good job.

CAC
Liv chapter 14 . 6/23/2007
Love your story. Keep up the good work.
The Fluffy Ball chapter 14 . 6/21/2007
Insignificant? Anything that mentions Lily listening to Abba, James being a bit of a ... um... git, and Severus having possibly the coolest fictional book ever, is totally cool. Smart of those two to not keep Sevvie in the room all day.

*fume* James James James. How did he find out about the moonboots? I'm sure a pureblood wouldn't have heard of moonboots, so he must've heard Sevvie's plans somewhere. I bet I totally forgot a scene from a previous chapter, huh?

Good thing you mentioned that Severus' grandfather won that book. I can't think of the Prince's as purebloods, at least one of the old families of purebloods. Very interesting concept, which I bet will come in handy at some point.

Funny you mention Abba, of all groups. My cousin told me my dad used to be the coolest, with his "coolness peak" (her words, not mine) being when he got her an Abba record. So, every time someone mentions the group now, I'm reminded of that fact (and also remember my dork dad wiring the guest room up with an old -albeit cool- stereo record player).

Yay to you for such quick updates! Do you have the story already written out, or are you just a really fast typer?
Yosh-ees-stuff chapter 14 . 6/21/2007
LOVED that chapter, and the ones before it. This is getting really good, I'd love to see how it ends up!
fahzzyquill chapter 14 . 6/21/2007
really cool. i liked the gift a lot.
Sins of the Soul chapter 14 . 6/20/2007
You know the deal, great job, keep up the good work!

CAC
fahzzyquill chapter 13 . 6/19/2007
so good!
Yosh-ees-stuff chapter 13 . 6/19/2007
Wow, this story just keeps on getting better and better. Love the last two chapters, very dramatic, sad in a way, but very intriguing.

luv Yoshi
The Fluffy Ball chapter 13 . 6/18/2007
This is a long time for you? You're the only author I know that updates more than once a month. You are the BEST!

Yay, you had him go to Lily's. Cute how he lost his eyebrow while trying to apparate. I've always thought of apparating like driving a car, so I would've thought it would've had more dire consequences, but it makes sense for it to be only a warning.

Poor Sevvie. Is he going back to check on his mother? Heh, the Evans' should adopt him... or not. I mean, whatever floats your boat.
Sins of the Soul chapter 13 . 6/18/2007
Oh, nice chapter. Liked it a lot. Anywho, I can't wait 'till the next update. Ya, I know I saw this every time, but I'm not good with reviews.

PR
urmom chapter 12 . 6/16/2007
maybe the other d is dicitatation idk its just a guess
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »