Reviews for Beautiful Summer
Ifab1ndiya chapter 2 . 6/15/2007
Interesting but I doubt Snape was like that around Lily. Snape might've been lonely but not downtrodden to the mauaraders and Lily. If he liked Lily it was almost like a friend but he hated her b/c of muggle-bias. Even if his dad was muggle he probably hated him and hated muggles more and he was very proud of his magical-heritage.
fahzzyquill chapter 12 . 6/15/2007
the train was really funny. so good. update soon.
The Fluffy Ball chapter 12 . 6/14/2007
Gr. *scold* cliffhanger.

Great chapter. I love how he got into a fight with his father. Is he apparating to Lily's house? Please say so, cause I hate stories where he runs off to the Malfoy's or something.

One itsy bitsy typo in the story. "GET THAT BASTRAD OUT OF MY HOUSE."
Sins of the Soul chapter 12 . 6/13/2007
Good job! Loved it, can't wait till Monday.

PR
The Fluffy Ball chapter 11 . 6/12/2007
I WORSHIP YOU!

*cough* sorry, got a bit carried away there. Woot! Just so excited that you've updated so quickly! Want some chocolate sauce with the muchos kudos I'm sending you?
Sins of the Soul chapter 11 . 6/11/2007
Can't wait for Wednesday's update. One thing, when are you going to have them go to school? You should add the Mauraders (sp?) about now.
fahzzyquill chapter 11 . 6/11/2007
lol. i love severus. so good. update.
The Fluffy Ball chapter 10 . 6/10/2007
Another great chapter. I'm really loving this story.

No worries about it not being funny. If you stress about it, it'll be that much harder to write a funny chapter. It's still good.
snapehermionelover chapter 10 . 6/9/2007
I'm enjoying this story so far. Please update soon!
Batmobiled chapter 10 . 6/6/2007
Lol that last line really made me laugh!
The Fluffy Ball chapter 9 . 6/5/2007
Great story. Snape is an itsy bit OOC here, but that's okay because he is a good deal younger during this time than he is in the books.

I found a few minor spelling errors in your story. Sorry for being so nitpicky, but it's something that's easily fixed and would make your story perfect. It's no biggie, just wanted you to know.

One, it's "Slytherin," not "Slytherine."

In chapter 6, you said: “Yes, she told that he looks anorexic.” I'm assuming you meant to put a he or she in between "told" and "that."

In chapter 9, you put question marks needlessly in the sentence “Serverus dinner is ready?” and the one right after it. Also, minor spelling errors in that chapter with hut (hurt), spear (spare), shot (shut), things (thinks), told (tell; it in the sentence "...didn’t I told you that only married and rich wizards play that game.”)

Another thing is that you mentioned a garage at Spinner's End. From what I gathered, Spinner's End would've been like one of the many industrial areas in Northern England that had small rowhouses built for the factories. Those houses would've had two rooms up, two rooms down, which would've left no room for a garage.
Sins of the Soul chapter 9 . 6/4/2007
Cool, you updated on my birthday! D Nice chappie.

PR
fahzzyquill chapter 9 . 6/4/2007
aw poor eileen. really good. you've been fairly relaistic so far.
Sins of the Soul chapter 8 . 6/1/2007
Lol! Pet rock...that's funny. Anyway, update soon! This is going in my story alert list and favorites list!
Yoshi chapter 8 . 6/1/2007
awesome story, ahah, LMAO it's getting somewhere, how sweet was that
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »