Reviews for Creatures of Sensation
swartzvald chapter 5 . 3/16
It's a nice story, true to the source material, at least I think it is...don't really remember that show very well...will have to watch it again.
Was funny, despite not haveing any actual jokes. That's quite hard to do.

Although five years between chapters is a bit...let's just say I don't feel so bad about my update schedule. (Happy face).
TotalFangirl985782 chapter 5 . 10/16/2013
That was absolutely... The most fabulous and inspiring Neko ff I've ever read in my entire existence. It goes on my list of absolute favorites, along with Its All In Your Head, Alvin. (Alvin and the Chipmunks) and Love Story (Looney Tunes) so you see not many ff make it on my list. So congrats! And keep writing so amazingly!
Psyka chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
Amazing wow i loved it well done wow
Guest chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
awww, how sweet and humorous all at once! Thank you for the great read!
Icy-Kitty117 chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
Awww! so sweet! I really enjoyed this VERY unusual pairing! It was different, but still very sweet!
imahappyperson chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
i loved it! pls write more!
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
Awesome story!
KiaraP chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
This was an awesome story! I'm usually a Haruhi and Mori fan, but this story was absolutely adorable. You have very good imagery and figurative language, and I really liked that I could enjoy the story without being bothered by major grammatical errors the entire time. Haruhi and Nekozawa were so awkward, it was cute! Overall this was a wonderful story.
silver drip chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
Love this story.
jasmin flower chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
This fanfic was amazing. It was really well written, with great wording. The progression was slow enough to allow description, but fast enough that it really didn't drag. I'm impressed!

Oddly enough, this fic actually inspired me, at the top of the final chapter I noticed four words that fit together so beautifully it inspired a song.

If I ever get famous for it, I'll dedicate it to you! :D

Anyway, thanks for sharing your story!
Manga60123 chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Your writing is amazing and extremely deep! I am now an extreme UmehitoxHaruhi (UmeHaru?) shipper, thanks to you!
I would like a sequel with some TamaKyo on the side please!
This has fuelled my shipping feels!
AKimiB chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
I wasn't sure if I ever reviewed for this story when I was just a lurker... Anyway! I absolutely love your writing and would love to see some more Neko/Haru from you (teeheehee, I'm hopeless!) !

Fantastic fic, Thank you so much for writing and sharing it!
sympatheticassassin chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
Thank you for writing. Love this pairing.
m.Autumn chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
Loved this! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
SelenaWolf chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
Holy smokes, this was finished! Had it bookmarked I dunno how long in the hopes it would be. Almost no stories exist that I've found for these two. Thanks for finishing it!