Reviews for Creatures of Sensation
swartzvald chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
"We're very much alike, you and I." Bit of a cliche line, but not normally used in this context. Usually it's followed by an invitation to join the speaker in some nefarious enterprise. And said speaker then falling from a great hight to his presumed end, at least until the box office comes in and they need a villain for the sequel.

Bit overly verbose for my taste but quite good nonetheless. Now to read the rest.
Risukasa chapter 5 . 12/21/2015
Thank you so much for finishing this fic despite the long pause! I really liked your style of writing an characterization, they're both very well suited for the Ouran universe :)
(Also, HIM is a very good band! Nice to see that others like it too~)
Thank you for writing and sharing!
AMAZING chapter 5 . 10/19/2015
SEQUAL! D
Guest chapter 5 . 8/23/2015
THIS IS THE EFFING CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER READ ASDFGHJKLLLKHJ
clicksqueak chapter 5 . 7/16/2015
Fantastic, this feels like it would fit right in the Ouran universe. The characters felt so true to the Manga/anime. I never really thought about the pairing but this was perfect. Nice work :-)
Ed chapter 5 . 5/3/2015
The only reason I didn't read this in one sitting was that I didn't want to end, for a little while there! This is a really fun story - it feels so much like watching the anime. And you did an amazing job of selling a pairing I never would have thought of myself.
vanityinsanity2014 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
that is the best kissing scene that anyone has written so far.
Sillvog chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Wow, just wow. This was amazing! I've never thought of this pairing before and just came here on a lark after reading a Nekozawa/Kagome host club and Inuyasha crossover. I'm very glad I did now. If the rest of the story is anything like this chapter I know I'm going to love this.
sxcond chapter 5 . 4/25/2014
So beautiful
Fluid and riveting
Like a sliver of silvery
ethereal moonlight, slipping down its
glowing white orb;
Falling... Falling...
From the dark midnight sky
to reach us mortals, to cherish.
A lovely story that all will enjoy.
swartzvald chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
It's a nice story, true to the source material, at least I think it is...don't really remember that show very well...will have to watch it again.
Was funny, despite not haveing any actual jokes. That's quite hard to do.

Although five years between chapters is a bit...let's just say I don't feel so bad about my update schedule. (Happy face).
TotalFangirl985782 chapter 5 . 10/16/2013
That was absolutely... The most fabulous and inspiring Neko ff I've ever read in my entire existence. It goes on my list of absolute favorites, along with Its All In Your Head, Alvin. (Alvin and the Chipmunks) and Love Story (Looney Tunes) so you see not many ff make it on my list. So congrats! And keep writing so amazingly!
Psyka chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
Amazing wow i loved it well done wow
Guest chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
awww, how sweet and humorous all at once! Thank you for the great read!
Icy-Kitty117 chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
Awww! so sweet! I really enjoyed this VERY unusual pairing! It was different, but still very sweet!
imahappyperson chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
i loved it! pls write more!